Reviews for Awaiting
BizzleJazie chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
It was super cool mate! With the fluff thing and their romance sounds perfect! Keep your good work!
faisyah865 chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Aaaaaaaawwwwwww! :'3
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
You know, I love the little details that make this story work, like the fact that Hiccup is having a harder time walking and that the two know the kid's gonna change things for them. Most Mpregs don't include stuff like that.
Midnight fury chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Amazingly awesome I love it
Yaoi Lover223 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
R u ever gonna make a longer one?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Dear Huonhhmkkll,
We know boys can't get preggers. This is fanFICTION, anything can happen. Magic isn't real but people love Harry , people can't help it if they're homo. I am a Christian but I don't go around telling them they deserve to rot in hell. If anything you should be nicer to them, it's bad enough they're going to hell so you don't need to make their life hell. You should respect their lifestyles even if you don't agree with them. Lastly, IT GIVES YOU A WARNING AT THE START!
FallenxLinkin chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
awe...

You seem to like having mpreg fics.
SkyeLight Hope chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
cute!
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Yay mpreg god I love them! This is cute ! But then it g
Ives me this awful thought. You know i how jack is immortal and hiccup and the baby might be (maybe not for the baby idk) mortal that one day they'll die and jack (with baby or not) will be left with only memories of their once happy full family ;A; fuuck I made myself cry!
Jossy99 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
lovely story
Sylvia Scarlett chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
AWWWW how sweet!
Huonhhmkklll chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Boys can not get pregnate and being gay is evil!
Mimi011 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Jay u need to continue! Plz?
Tendencia chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
AWWW this is so cute and lovely XD!
Will you continue it? if you do please please its very sweet XD!
Loti-miko chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Sheajwkwkdkdx. DUUUDEEE. So cute! Mpreg FTW!
The only thing I disliked was that you called Toothless a pet. He is not a pet, he is Hiccup's best friend! D:
But that was the only thing I didn't like, everything else was lovely!