Reviews for Nameless
acetwolf94 chapter 3 . 9/23/2017
ADD MORE PLEASE! I like it!
acrisafu chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
Fantastic!
Dora chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Trying to write a decent review for the last ten minutes, but I can't think of anything good to say. I loved the story. It was truly beautiful. The first and last conversation between Pitch and Jack bittersweet. I especially like how Pitchs growing affection made his heart start to beat for the first time and how torn he was because of these unfamiliar feelings. One of my favorite RotG fic so far.
Lady Minuialwen chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
:D
Lady Minuialwen chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Lady Minuialwen chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
XD
nekophy chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
cool! aww! those feeling are very touching!
Hikari-Sora1 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Oh gosh I loved this. It takes a lot of work to make hero-loving readers feel sorry for Pitch and you nailed it. I of course loved Pitch to begin with so I didn't need much convincing. You have a talent I hope to see more from you :D hopefully a sequel!
Golden feathers Edward chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
This was a great story and I hope you will make a sequel to it! Till the next story you come out with!
shadow halfbreed chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
I'm practically in love with Rise of the Guardians at the moment, and I really enjoyed this :)
You said english isn't your first language? Well I can barely tell...a few mistakes here and there, but only as much as most people, so well done :)
Great work.
Baby Hedgehog-Cute but DEADLY chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
*blown away by the awesomeness* AWESOMENESS!
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Very interesting, I like the way you write! And I would never be able to tell that English wasn't your first language if it weren't for you note at the top
Fumi-chan chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
As expected, a beautiful ending! Just a question though. Is it Jack talking at the end?
Jay Rowan chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
NOOOO. This can't end like this. NonononoNONONO NO!.
My heart is broken in a million pieces. THANKYOU. *sarcasm*
aimlessNovelist chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Aw, Pitch...so much love to Pitch. Lol, love the ending! Keep writing, lovely!

:D