Reviews for Secret Angel
AllTheRage1983 chapter 15 . 1/26
Just heartbreakingly beautiful. Brava.
Nlresda123 chapter 15 . 1/25
This was amazing. I loved it. Thank you. I'll definitely be checking out your other stories.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/29/2017
Such a lovely story, thank you for sharing!
boopgirl chapter 15 . 12/25/2017
Loved it
Jenniferdevonsimon chapter 15 . 12/17/2017
Absolutely wonderful...I loved it
lexRENe chapter 12 . 5/27/2017
OMG I THINK I KNOW SOMETHING OMG!
lexRENe chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
I'm in love
Donteee chapter 15 . 1/17/2017
this is the best story ive ever read.
Donteee chapter 10 . 1/17/2017
this story ? is absolutely amazing omgg .
NidhiZala chapter 15 . 1/5/2017
Beautiful story
I really love this story
It is quite amazing
Xoxo
Guest chapter 15 . 11/20/2016
Beautifull story...
Thanks for sharing
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 10/28/2016
This was a lovely epilogue. I loved that they named and will name, their children after the three people that meant so very much to them. What a beautiful ending. Thank you for this. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 10/28/2016
Well, that was a wonderful chapter. I am too glad he believed her. I was glad that Charlie went off to get coffee, so that she could wake up to only Edward. They had the time to talk that way. The matching notes, wow. This is definitely a much happier chapter. My eyes are drying up now. I am smiling for how happy they both are. Charlie coming in and seeing Bella awake, must've went straight to his heart. How long was she in this coma?
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 10/28/2016
This chapter was so effing hard to read through all my tears. I had to walk away from it three separate times. First when she decided she had to go. Then when she asked him to play the song and walked out to the alleyway. Even typing this, I am still a sniffling wreck. Then when Bella learned that Esme has passed on and that Edward was all alone and how it made her crumble. Them explaining a life for a life and how that was balance. So sad. Him leaving the ICU and just happened to look up at the right time, to see Isabella Swan and running to her. Finding her. Singing to her. *snot sobbing* I really hope the head office isn't too pissed at her and they are truly letting her come back to him. To live her life.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 10/28/2016
Awwww, he loves her. At least that song certainly says so. Poor little Dylan. How in the heck did he know that Edward was an angel? And, is that what Edward really is? As I've been saying in my reviews, I think they are each others angels. Spending time together somehow. Maybe he was in the same accident she was? Are they both in limbo?