Reviews for Secret Angel
princessjerzak chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
What a fabulous story. I loved the Angel aspect of it and the Twilight aspect of it. I would like to guess that you're not from American but your writing is flawless and adorable. This was the last Christmas story I read this year and I can say that I'm leaving this genre with a feeling of completeness after reading your Secret Angel. Thank you for sharing.
mrsfifty chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
love it. thanks :)
mrsfifty chapter 14 . 12/17/2014
oh I enjoy this story so much, I know I've watched movie versions that similar to this and I always cry, usually movie doesn't have happy ending so I'm glad I find the HEA here :)
mrsfifty chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
teary eyes...
kadronya chapter 15 . 11/23/2014
I like it! So sweet!
twilightnaley19 chapter 15 . 11/18/2014
Wow! Great story. I enjoyed reading this.
bozbaby chapter 15 . 10/20/2014
REEEEALLY enjoyed it. Thank you for the story. :)
Skye-Blue 101 chapter 15 . 9/3/2014
Oh my god, this was amazing. I love the idea, and it was written beautifully. This story makes me so rediculusly um, giddy? I was literally dancing around when I got to that perfect ending. Thanks for the lively story.
westy95 chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
Ohhmy goodness, I just love all your story's, but this one was by far my favorite, had me in tears. Thank you for sharing your beautiful words with us..
PreciousAPerez chapter 15 . 8/6/2014
Why dont you try to publish these stories! They are wonderful! You will be successful I know it!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/24/2014
This whole story is beautiful. You did an amazing job
Guest chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
Love, love loved this story!
Wolfgirl706 chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
Perfect. Absolutely perfect. It was sad, happy, bitter-sweet. It brought so many emotions forth. That is what makes a good story. I am adding this to my list of favorites, which believe me, Does NOT happen often.
TheBlueBirdInMe chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
this is a wonderful and sweet short story. very well written, i completed it in 2 hours! your writing is that addicting.
JustARead chapter 15 . 6/10/2014