Reviews for Secret Angel
Donteee chapter 15 . 1/17
this is the best story ive ever read.
Donteee chapter 10 . 1/17
this story ? is absolutely amazing omgg .
nidszala chapter 15 . 1/5
Beautiful story
I really love this story
It is quite amazing
Xoxo
Guest chapter 15 . 11/20/2016
Beautifull story...
Thanks for sharing
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 10/28/2016
This was a lovely epilogue. I loved that they named and will name, their children after the three people that meant so very much to them. What a beautiful ending. Thank you for this. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 10/28/2016
Well, that was a wonderful chapter. I am too glad he believed her. I was glad that Charlie went off to get coffee, so that she could wake up to only Edward. They had the time to talk that way. The matching notes, wow. This is definitely a much happier chapter. My eyes are drying up now. I am smiling for how happy they both are. Charlie coming in and seeing Bella awake, must've went straight to his heart. How long was she in this coma?
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 10/28/2016
This chapter was so effing hard to read through all my tears. I had to walk away from it three separate times. First when she decided she had to go. Then when she asked him to play the song and walked out to the alleyway. Even typing this, I am still a sniffling wreck. Then when Bella learned that Esme has passed on and that Edward was all alone and how it made her crumble. Them explaining a life for a life and how that was balance. So sad. Him leaving the ICU and just happened to look up at the right time, to see Isabella Swan and running to her. Finding her. Singing to her. *snot sobbing* I really hope the head office isn't too pissed at her and they are truly letting her come back to him. To live her life.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 10/28/2016
Awwww, he loves her. At least that song certainly says so. Poor little Dylan. How in the heck did he know that Edward was an angel? And, is that what Edward really is? As I've been saying in my reviews, I think they are each others angels. Spending time together somehow. Maybe he was in the same accident she was? Are they both in limbo?
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 10/28/2016
She ran from Carlisle, scared for her life . . . literally. What will they do? I really loved their date. Them jumping in that freezing water, was insane though. Maybe my theory that Edward is not alive stands true, since neither of them felt the freezing cold water they were in. It was as if they were in the tropics, not the Pacific Northwest.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 10/28/2016
Reading about Emmett's mission being completed and that he was now passing on, was so sad. It made me cry. And, his mission was to get her to tell Edward she loved him, was just wow. Learning she has others that are there to do the same. Can't they get her anywhere? Ugh, what is she supposed to do now? I guess, it has to be that specific alley because Emmett said to trust Carlisle but, not come to that alley alone until it is time.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 10/28/2016
Whoops, seems my computer logged me out. This review was mine: I really liked Emmett and, now I am just plain confused. How can he be there with Edward? Clearly, they've been friends all along. Although, he did say what I'd written in a review for an earlier chapter. How can her being there work? He is very happy when she is there. Mission successful. If you take her away, he will no longer be happy. Mission failed. There is no win here. Unless, did Edward die in that same accident and he thinks he's helping Bella? See, more confusion.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2016
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 10/28/2016
This chapter hurt.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 10/28/2016
That soldier coming for his wife that just passed away, was a heart grabber. Both happy and sad. I liked that part, because it is what we all hope for when we pass. Not sure about them making love. I normally would be so happy at this type of progression. However, with knowing she is not supposed to fall in love and that she will have to leave, I am sad more than happy. He said he felt that she was going to disappear and she said she wouldn't. That'll make it that much worse. You're killing me here, with all the feels.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 10/28/2016
Is she sleeping more and more, because her actual body is healing? The only way this will work out, it seems right now, is if he too is dead. You've got me so worried.