Reviews for Appetites
DaisyDay chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Oh, wow, I really liked this! I am new to this fandom and so I'm slowly reading stories that interests me. I really liked the separate POV's of Lee and Amanda. I think in a romance, the best part is the "yearning" and you've done an excellent job here!
Amybro36 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I love this story. It stays true to the characters and the show. Keep writing!
Rebanut chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
The tension was palatable, just as I remember it being on the show. Great story!
Gloria chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I love your story! Your description of the romance between Lee and Amanda is beautiful! I loved every word. Thank you very much for writing! :)
KatheeHDS chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This was the first couple I read fanfiction for, but they were called tagalogues, back then...

I can't tell you how AWESOMETASTIC it's been! My pulse is still racing!
The only thing I'd change, is to put some kind of bar between Points of View, but for the rest... AMZAING! I CNAT ANYMROE EVYRHTING IS PURRRFECT 3

Really, You, dearie, are an awesome writing divinity!
I just went to check your other stories after reading "In Goblin Ale Veritas" and I found this and It's been a pleasure to read you! I'll check your other stories and see if there are any more OTPs we share for me to read *YUM*
resourceful chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
A wonderful "on the threshold" story. You take the prize for creating romantic tension. Lee and Amanda certainly enjoyed a wonderful dining experience, even if they didn't eat much. The waiter and the pepper episode was delightful, giving us all a chance to catch our breath - between sneezes.

I hope you have more stories floating around that can be posted here. Even though I've read many of your SMK creations, I enjoy them again and again. A new one would be a terrific New Year's present to the fandom.
Loretta chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I really enjoyed this! Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Talk about sexual tension. (Dotty! How could you?!). I feel cheated because we didn't get the kiss. Sequel? Really enjoyed this. Jo
LaCorelli chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I'm glad to see this story here. I know I stumbled over it sometime ago, and I really enjoyed it. You did a good job getting into their heads. Lee's POV made me smile a lot, especially when he was telling himself to stop imagining her without clothes on. And Amanda's thoughts about missing a kiss because of Passionate Peach bubble bath also made me smile.

The only thing is I wish you'd put in some transitional mark when you switch the first person narrator because it takes me a moment to readjust to the new POV, and some kind of transition would make it more immediately obvious.