Reviews for Curious Things
Guest chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Very lovely, again! I like this perspective of Emma seeing the truth of behind Gold's actions. Because, really, she would have to wonder why Gold would care about 'her' when he has never seemed to care about anyone but himself.
Anti-Kryptonite chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
This: "But everyone has something THEY want." It's so much of who Rumplestiltskin, the deal-maker is, condensed into six words! I'm so in awe of how you can pack so much emotion into so few words! And I can definitely see Rumplestiltskin asking for Ariel's voice! LOL!
Anti-Kryptonite chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Ooh, the last line in this is so amazingly powerful! So sad and so telling all at once! I love that just the possibility of being afraid scares her, almost paralyzing her - it's so true, and so much like Rumplestiltskin, who's been told he's a coward so long he doesn't think he can be anything else.
Anti-Kryptonite chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I hadn't realized you'd been writing these or I would have been reading and reviewing much earlier!

I love the simple, everyday-yet-still-touched-by-FTL tone you've captured here. In so few words, so much of what Belle is thinking and feeling is captured - not to mention Rumplestiltskin with his smug smile! LOL!

Such a great snapshot of a moment in their lives!
onceuponanevilangel chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
I like these so far! Can't wait to see the others. I'll let you know if I think of any other ideas too. :)