Reviews for Change of Heart
tander2950 chapter 5 . 9/10/2019
Excellent
Neroscurse chapter 5 . 8/23/2019
Nice story, thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2017
U..
Zoja chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
A nice story, enjoyed it very much. I really like how Jack pulled some strings to get to see Sam, when he found out that she had an accident, just to see her and make sure that she really was okay. Would love to see the next six weeks, too, but it is a sweet place to finish, too.
Thanks for sharing!
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Needs a sequel well done.
fanka77 chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
I love it!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
PatriciaS chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Great story , enjoyed all the characters and your take on Sam and Jack in that situation. Thanks for sharing.
wonderwoman1970 chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
great story
Elyse2010 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I absolutely loved this story thank you.
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
I loved it!
HeRonFan chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Ah-hah! You ducked Jack explaining to Sheppard! Actually, it's better coming from Sam. They have an established relationship and trust already built up, or John would not have admitted caring for Elizabeth. (Personally, I'm more of a Teyla/John fan since it sorta mirrors Jack and Sam) And I like that you don't have John play stupid, that he'd put it all together anyway.
Yes, John and Jack are very unconventional, which is what Elizabeth reminded Jack when she said she'd read his record so he had to bite his tongue. A good scene then that was well incorporated into this chapter. I like it a lot when you weave in the past scenes,even the smallest ones, for reader's recall. It grounds your stories very well.
Home...if only for a few weeks, he can take off that BDU. Suddenly feeling very sentimental. Things are going their way. Nice.
HeRonFan chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
"Because my team always came home alive when I wore them...well, I can't get rid of them until you're home safely." Wow! Fantastic insight into his heart which we know is quite warm despite the hell he's lived through.
And fishing on Atlantis...perfect. Love to see him have to explain that to Sheppard who might have happened to see them on the pier. (chuckle)
HeRonFan chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
It's really lovely to see them just enjoy each other's company in this way and also the thoughtful side of Jack. The chit chat is nice because it's something we could never watch on SG-1. Wouldn't it be nice if Brad Wright wrote the novel Revolutions and finished the series if they can't make the movie? Then moments like these would be possible for our pair.
HeRonFan chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
LOL...Jack and McKay-he's all about excuses and you so got him pegged! good job!...and good banter with Sheppard. I like the little slip. Does that mean the secret is going to come out?