Reviews for Advanced Wishes: Black or White
AshsHarem chapter 54 . 4/25/2017
Who's Phantom's replacement if there are still 12 members in the Majestic 12? And are you going to continue this?
AshsHarem chapter 51 . 4/18/2017
May encountered a Duskull on the first day of her journey, and several other Ghost Pokemon during her journey. Yet she's only now thinking of telling her parents, who probably already know, that they exist. On a positive note, I'm looking forward to reading what happens next and for Hilbert and Hilda to get together.
Hater chapter 35 . 4/12/2017
Ash should have won
AshsHarem chapter 44 . 4/4/2017
Changed Shedinja to Ninjask where? Cause it's still Shedinja in the previous chapter. Finally, May at least is starting to realize that this so called training is just as dangerous as the M12's attempts to kill them, only for Rosa to knock some sense OUT of her. Ironically her argument was May wasn't taking things seriously just when she WAS starting too realize just how serious Nate, Rosa, and Auro are about breaking them.
AshsHarem chapter 40 . 3/23/2017
More Double Team and fish out of water errors. Ash's Unova undershirt is white, not black. Yes, Ash and May beat Nate and Rosa. As far as ACTING like M12, it seemed to me like they were REALLY trying to kill the couple, and I vote they don't stick around to give them 5-10 more chances.
AshsHarem chapter 36 . 3/10/2017
Negaishipping? That's AshxIris. I think you mean Wishfulshipping, THAT'S CilanxIris. I've greatly enjoyed these past few chapters. Nice that the group hasn't had any life threats in awhile. Roxas's backstory is tragic though so I hope he'll be able to change that future.
AshsHarem chapter 29 . 2/17/2017
Now how can Alomomola battle on dry land? And why is Ash suddenly raising an eyebrow to ONE of his travel companions imitating him again after being totally fine with them ALL doing so between now and "Tentacool and Tentacruel"? I sure hope all this villain trouble gets resolved.
AshsHarem chapter 26 . 2/7/2017
Something I've noticed is that you keep saying people "shake" their heads yes when it should be "nod" instead. On a different note, I'm looking forward to reading Ash and Roxie's battle.
AshsHarem chapter 23 . 1/24/2017
Lol. How can they shower in a lake? I think the term you're looking for is bathe.
AshsHarem chapter 22 . 1/19/2017
You keep referring to Cloud as Roxas. I hope Ash and May are okay.
AshsHarem chapter 20 . 1/17/2017
First, how can Kingdra battle on dry land. Second, Pikachu's memory of the first movie was erased. Third, Giovanni's memory of Mewtwo was erased all together. And fourth, you have me in suspense for what happens next.
AshsHarem chapter 16 . 1/4/2017
Larvitar's egg, and Larvitar itself, didn't count as a seventh Pokemon in Johto. Also, Ash's Tranquil is female. Nice job on everything else.
AshsHarem chapter 14 . 1/2/2017
The copies created by Double Team are illusions so they can't hurt the opponent. Poor May.
AshsHarem chapter 11 . 12/19/2016
How did Silver steal Lance's Gyrados? Why is it listening to Silver?
AshsHarem chapter 8 . 12/7/2016
Iris's Axew is male. Nice job so far on this.