Reviews for Advanced Wishes: Black or White
AshsHarem chapter 40 . 3/23
More Double Team and fish out of water errors. Ash's Unova undershirt is white, not black. Yes, Ash and May beat Nate and Rosa. As far as ACTING like M12, it seemed to me like they were REALLY trying to kill the couple, and I vote they don't stick around to give them 5-10 more chances.
AshsHarem chapter 36 . 3/10
Negaishipping? That's AshxIris. I think you mean Wishfulshipping, THAT'S CilanxIris. I've greatly enjoyed these past few chapters. Nice that the group hasn't had any life threats in awhile. Roxas's backstory is tragic though so I hope he'll be able to change that future.
AshsHarem chapter 29 . 2/17
Now how can Alomomola battle on dry land? And why is Ash suddenly raising an eyebrow to ONE of his travel companions imitating him again after being totally fine with them ALL doing so between now and "Tentacool and Tentacruel"? I sure hope all this villain trouble gets resolved.
AshsHarem chapter 26 . 2/7
Something I've noticed is that you keep saying people "shake" their heads yes when it should be "nod" instead. On a different note, I'm looking forward to reading Ash and Roxie's battle.
AshsHarem chapter 23 . 1/24
Lol. How can they shower in a lake? I think the term you're looking for is bathe.
AshsHarem chapter 22 . 1/19
You keep referring to Cloud as Roxas. I hope Ash and May are okay.
AshsHarem chapter 20 . 1/17
First, how can Kingdra battle on dry land. Second, Pikachu's memory of the first movie was erased. Third, Giovanni's memory of Mewtwo was erased all together. And fourth, you have me in suspense for what happens next.
AshsHarem chapter 16 . 1/4
Larvitar's egg, and Larvitar itself, didn't count as a seventh Pokemon in Johto. Also, Ash's Tranquil is female. Nice job on everything else.
AshsHarem chapter 14 . 1/2
The copies created by Double Team are illusions so they can't hurt the opponent. Poor May.
AshsHarem chapter 11 . 12/19/2016
How did Silver steal Lance's Gyrados? Why is it listening to Silver?
AshsHarem chapter 8 . 12/7/2016
Iris's Axew is male. Nice job so far on this.
AshsHarem chapter 5 . 11/29/2016
Mr. Sukizo's catchphrase is "Remarkable", not "Delightful". Nice job with this chapter and the previous one.
AshsHarem chapter 3 . 11/21/2016
This is good so far, but there were a couple hair color mistakes in the first chapter. James's and Dawn's hair are blue not purple.
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
What's the point of having such a major change...if you aren't going to change canon, at all? I'm not continuing, I'll say that now. I can't stand that Pikachu lost to Snivy in canon and to read it happen again..no, just no. I don't care how good of a writer you are, incorporating that makes me lose all interest in your story.
Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
RFerguson21
I think Roxas is the son of Ash and May from the future
He is look at my reviews