Reviews for Advanced Wishes: Black or White
TripXMay chapter 10 . 2/5
Ash won the Orange Leaque
I am the Guest chapter 50 . 2/1
When you come back can you do more chapters like chapter 50 were it's just advanceshipping. Sometimes it's good to read all the action were Ash and May look badass. But it's good to see their love one in a while.
I am Guest chapter 41 . 1/25
Dude don't say things like that...as much as it might sound like he did we can't say things like that. Although I have been waiting for this story to be updated for months. I've just been reading this story all over again.
RIP chapter 54 . 1/25
I think he died...I am really gonna miss him and his stories RIP man ur a champ
I am the guest chapter 21 . 1/20
Advance4ever u need to come back and do chapter 55 plz!
Dude my b-day is coming up soon. Plz finish this story cuz all I'm doing is reading back now I already got to chapter 54 but I'm so into this story I keep reading it all over again!
answerquick chapter 18 . 1/19
Update now all I'm doing is going back to chapters and 're-reading them.
Update dude I have been bugging you for the past year! I have finished all the advanceshipping stories including Mays crush final frontier (didn't like it because it will never be finish) don't be like that guy comeback plz!
Dude u gotta put chapter 55 and make a comeback!
. . . .
Dude you gotta update I have read this story over and over and over again and now I'm just reading all the advanceshipping parts in the story. You gotta comeback and update. This story and one love one heart are my favorite besides reaching for the stars. Plz update soon plz..
Update man u haven't updated since last year!
Dude you gotta update plzzzz!
Guest chapter 54 . 12/26/2014
Dude updated! I read the first part and then i came to this story hoping it was finish! U have to update and finish this story. U can't disappoint ur fans! Do you even care about us?
Guest chapter 53 . 12/26/2014