Reviews for A Forced Love
jada951 chapter 26 . 1/17
ack!

you left them hanging in danger.

would you consider continuing this story? It''s gotten quite riveting.

hoping...
Guest chapter 7 . 6/25/2016
For anyone that loves books, folding the corner of a page is a sin.
FloggingBri chapter 21 . 3/21/2016
I hope you continue your story! This is great and DON'T let the negative feedback get to you - the chapter that was hard to write, I completely understand. I have had so many friends experience things like that. Don't let them get to you - your story is great. Besides a few typos, I see absolutely nothing wrong with it. Keep writing and let your muse help you along the way.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 26 . 1/28/2016
I've really enjoyed your story, and I hope you choose to continue someday.
garbage chapter 20 . 6/15/2015
Your Hermione is really a pathetic whiny bitch compared to the character of movie & books
Guest chapter 26 . 5/30/2015
I hope you update this soon. I want to know Severus' reaction when he finds out Hermione has been taken and how badly he is going to hurt Lucius. I honestly can't believe Narcissa betraying Draco like that; but she did strike me as one who would obey her husband even if she didn't agree with him.
XinconceivableX chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Ohhh! The suspense! Great start, I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/15/2015
I love your story! Normally, i don't like reading stories in the first person, but now it didn't bother me at all. Well written. Although the last couple of chapters contain a lot of descriptions, which i found myself skimming a bit. Also, as you stated yourself, their 'rushed' and painful afternoon wasn't described on purpose. There is a grey area between not wanting to be specific and leaving it all up to the readers imagination...
I hope you will finish the story someday, since it's been a while since you wrote that last chapter.
Lily MJ Fae chapter 26 . 2/19/2015
I caught up. I liked it so far. I definitely got very confused by the chapter that others don't seem to like because they read too much between the lines. I knew there wasn't respite and don't really get how others even think that. Oh well. Hoping that you get some time to write and work on it.
Lily MJ Fae chapter 3 . 1/30/2015
Liking it so far. Definitely interesting and I like the marriage law.

Only thing I can say is there are a few typos (but I get that, mine is filled with them), I noticed a couple spots where maybe a word was missing.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/18/2015
I really wish you would update. This is a great story.
Isabella-Rose Snape chapter 26 . 1/17/2015
I love this story! I can't wait to see where it goes from here!
jensteed chapter 10 . 1/1/2015
It's an interesting story, but too Americanised and out of character for me to really get into.
r99smith chapter 26 . 9/22/2014
I just recently found this story. Very good character development. Looking forward to the next update
somethingnew123 chapter 26 . 8/25/2014
I'm looking forward to the next update!:) Hopefully it'll happen soon :)