Reviews for A Forced Love
garbage chapter 20 . 6/15
Your Hermione is really a pathetic whiny bitch compared to the character of movie & books
I hope you update this soon. I want to know Severus' reaction when he finds out Hermione has been taken and how badly he is going to hurt Lucius. I honestly can't believe Narcissa betraying Draco like that; but she did strike me as one who would obey her husband even if she didn't agree with him.
XinconceivableX chapter 1 . 5/27
Ohhh! The suspense! Great start, I can't wait to read more.
I love your story! Normally, i don't like reading stories in the first person, but now it didn't bother me at all. Well written. Although the last couple of chapters contain a lot of descriptions, which i found myself skimming a bit. Also, as you stated yourself, their 'rushed' and painful afternoon wasn't described on purpose. There is a grey area between not wanting to be specific and leaving it all up to the readers imagination...
I hope you will finish the story someday, since it's been a while since you wrote that last chapter.
Lily MJ Fae chapter 26 . 2/19
I caught up. I liked it so far. I definitely got very confused by the chapter that others don't seem to like because they read too much between the lines. I knew there wasn't respite and don't really get how others even think that. Oh well. Hoping that you get some time to write and work on it.
Lily MJ Fae chapter 3 . 1/30
Liking it so far. Definitely interesting and I like the marriage law.

Only thing I can say is there are a few typos (but I get that, mine is filled with them), I noticed a couple spots where maybe a word was missing.
I really wish you would update. This is a great story.
Isabella-Rose Snape chapter 26 . 1/17
I love this story! I can't wait to see where it goes from here!
jensteed chapter 10 . 1/1
It's an interesting story, but too Americanised and out of character for me to really get into.
r99smith chapter 26 . 9/22/2014
I just recently found this story. Very good character development. Looking forward to the next update
somethingnew123 chapter 26 . 8/25/2014
I'm looking forward to the next update!:) Hopefully it'll happen soon :)
mysinger chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
Poor Hermione! I hope she is rescued quickly. Excellent story! The romance is tender and the plot is enthralling. I love the relationship between Severus and Hermione. Your characters have depth. One of my favourite parts of the story so far, was when Hermione lambasted Harry for the way he was hurting Ginny. I could see her character doing just that:) I hope you won't let the rudeness of a few reviewers discourage you. I think some of them forget that fanfiction authors do this for free, investing an enormous amount of time and effort that we as readers benefit from. Most of us are very grateful that you share this gift with us. Constructive criticism in small doses is okay, but rudeness is not. Thank you. I can't wait to see what happens next!
LouBelle04 chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
It's a shame you had to delete the end of the chapter, I thought it was well written and not explicit, as you said.
Temnaya Koroleva chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
There was a TFIOS moment at the end...
CarpieDiem chapter 26 . 8/15/2014
Way better than the original.
Bring on chapter 27!