Reviews for A Forced Love
Lily MJ Fae chapter 26 . 2/19
I caught up. I liked it so far. I definitely got very confused by the chapter that others don't seem to like because they read too much between the lines. I knew there wasn't respite and don't really get how others even think that. Oh well. Hoping that you get some time to write and work on it.
Lily MJ Fae chapter 3 . 1/30
Liking it so far. Definitely interesting and I like the marriage law.

Only thing I can say is there are a few typos (but I get that, mine is filled with them), I noticed a couple spots where maybe a word was missing.
I really wish you would update. This is a great story.
FunwithAmanda chapter 26 . 1/17
I love this story! I can't wait to see where it goes from here!
jensteed chapter 10 . 1/1
It's an interesting story, but too Americanised and out of character for me to really get into.
r99smith chapter 26 . 9/22/2014
I just recently found this story. Very good character development. Looking forward to the next update
somethingnew123 chapter 26 . 8/25/2014
I'm looking forward to the next update!:) Hopefully it'll happen soon :)
mysinger chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
Poor Hermione! I hope she is rescued quickly. Excellent story! The romance is tender and the plot is enthralling. I love the relationship between Severus and Hermione. Your characters have depth. One of my favourite parts of the story so far, was when Hermione lambasted Harry for the way he was hurting Ginny. I could see her character doing just that:) I hope you won't let the rudeness of a few reviewers discourage you. I think some of them forget that fanfiction authors do this for free, investing an enormous amount of time and effort that we as readers benefit from. Most of us are very grateful that you share this gift with us. Constructive criticism in small doses is okay, but rudeness is not. Thank you. I can't wait to see what happens next!
LouBelle04 chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
It's a shame you had to delete the end of the chapter, I thought it was well written and not explicit, as you said.
LBx
Temnaya Koroleva chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
There was a TFIOS moment at the end...
Taut
CarpieDiem chapter 26 . 8/15/2014
Way better than the original.
Bring on chapter 27!
CheckMa8te chapter 26 . 8/15/2014
Love it! I am here for the romance that has bloomed between Severus and Hermione. I am not here for a forced Lucius/Hermoine.
Thank you!
HermioneMalfoy50 chapter 26 . 8/15/2014
I love the change, what are some of these reviewers talking about! This is a love story with only ROMANCE in the genre. There is no angst with this no rape or abuse warnings with this so it is easy to assume that the M rating is for lemons like most stories.
I am happy that I clicked it when I saw an update because I was done with the story and now I am not. I am too lazy to sign back in but thanks for understanding the anger because of the lack of warnings, this would not have been an issue otherwise. If you wish to go down that rape path again in the future just have the appropriate warnings and genre's checked like a rape warning in the summary so that people can bypass the story if they wish and romance/angst or hurt/comfort genres clicked. Just to help you in the future. I do like your writing but was like most, thrown off.

Update Soon! I hope and ending is in sight.
Chocolate1Lover chapter 26 . 8/15/2014
Thank God that you changed it! Without a warning first it just wasn't fair to the people who may have experienced such a trauma or who just doesn't want to read about that sort of thing. Thanks for understanding your readers. All of the people saying that they liked the original did not come out and express that at first only when it was taken down did they so I wouldn't take much in what they say. Thanks for the change. Next time you want to do a story abut rape please have a warning first, an MA warning doesn't justify such a theme. Rape is serious and unless you have overcome it you will never understand.
Sorry for being harsh but I am a rape survivor and I feel strongly about it.
I will no longer report this story.
Best.

Update Soon!
WantsHappyEndingsforAll chapter 26 . 8/15/2014
We'll it was your story, and rated M correct? I don't think you should have changed it