Reviews for A Dream in the Dark
Poppy chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
It's really good are you going to write any more ?
ObsessedwReading chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
AW! So sweet. I love these two together.
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
I love this. Please continue this.
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Great start to this. But it would be a lot easier to read if you started a new paragraph every time someone else spoke. For Example this chapter should look like this:

I can tell as soon as I walk in that something is wrong. The way he cowers in the corner, avoiding my eyes. I step towards him and he looks up and glances my way. I try to continue as if I can't tell anything is wrong, he is very wary of me, what has happened?

"Darla!" He gasps out my name and pulls me close to his chest.

I push back and glare at him, "Angelus, what's happened?"

"That girl you brought me! Her people, they, they did something to me!"

"Which girl?" I bring him a lot of girls.

"That gypsy one!"

That enlightens me, I wish it didn't. I don't want to believe it. I can't believe it!

"A soul! They gave you a filthy soul!" I scream and jump back. He is no longer my Angelus, no longer my darling boy. "Get out! And don't you dare come back! You disgust me!" It pains me so much to say these things to him, but I must remember he is no longer fully vampire nor is he human.

He's nothing. He's alone. He takes one step out the door and I slam it shut. I sulk over to a chair and collapse finally letting my emotions out. Sobbing, weeping, crying, whatever you want to call it, I did it. Anyone who says vampires can't love; well they've never met me.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
I like it. Keep writing
red chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
this a good concept but it could be better you need much longer chapters