Reviews for Miyukichan in the Tulgey Wood
vampire131 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
wow, really good!
SweetSnowCherryBlossomDarkness chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
HA! I loved this! I love the poem Jabberwocky. Never really read all of it though. Never found the time. BUT STILL! AWESOME STORY!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
An awesome fanfiction _
hiei3no5suki7 chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
wow! that was so good! im almost speechless, the detail, the adventure! it was like each word was leaping of of the computer screen and forming a story i could watch! very sexy! brilliant writing! i love how you used the poem "the jabberwocky" to fit into it! bravo! i give it a 9 out of 10!
SenshiNoRyu chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Wow! This was absolutely excellent! You had everything perfect, the characters acted like themselves, and it was written so beautifuly! I love it!
Himitsu the Hunter chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Lol Its like reading the manga again lol.
Clamp is composed of 4 Very crazy ladies... lol, Ya know i luv em
-Himitsu The Hunter
AJAngelique chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
*low whistle* Impressive. I liked how you added that poem from through the looking glass.
Padded Room Studios chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
That was terrific! I was a little skeptical, but you wrote beautifully! _ It's nice to see another Jabberwock fan. ::GLOMP:: You made a good use of the poem in turning it into an adventure of Miyuki-chan and I could see this whole thing unfolding in my head. A few things though. A better description of how the toves and other animals looked would have been nice, I don't think 'sensai' is the word you were looking for (possibly sensei or senpai?) but I could be wrong, and this bit shouldn't taken seriously, but Miyuki-chan would have taken off running and screaming at the first sign of the Jabberwock. _() She has a tendency for such. Added this to my favourites. Great story! Hope I can read more from you!
Invader Bella chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
This is a very nice fanfic! Very true to the original manga and comprehensive of the original poem[you -may- want to present the poem before the actual story to benefit those who have never read it before..]. I enjoyed it thoroughly! Keep writing..
Ihateyou chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
What are you on? You'd have to be on something strong and cheap to write this "story." Okay, I have a question 4 you. What,exactly, do you hope to accomplish by posting this shit?

Well? What?

Shitface!
Sailor Europa chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
I loved this story! It's so cool. You should really wright more about the things they didn't put in the show, say for example, the red and white queens, or maybe the duchess. I think you should continue writing on this subject. I love your sense of imagination, and Jabberwocky is a really cool poem. *-*
Kimitha chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
I like this! write some more please!