Reviews for Refraction
Guest chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
I am going to take it you're more into Japanese Anime stuff then writing fanfics so I am going to assume this story is canned.

Will you please do the right thing and admit it to you're readers somehow? Maybe an authors note as a chapter to explain what the hell is going on?
Guest chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Those characters were all done by me actually. Pretty clever huh?

Lucca still wonders though how she invented all this stuff in the fanfiction because she just figured out how to get Gato to cook for her so she can research on stabilizing the time streams without a gate key so her friends can come over whenever they wish.

Did you know Lucca's Telepod is actually her SECOND invention that was successful? Her first invention is actually Gato so even if the telepod blew up she'd still have the robot and I wonder if she invented the silicon processor for him or if she uses the large transistors?
Kyle chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
"Hello? Is anyone there?" a radio said, sounding desperate. "I'd like to know if this episode will continue" the mysterious voice over the radio asked. "Does anybody have some hot dogs to send over?"
Me chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
I like this story
Frog chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
What am I not speaking in old English in this here story?
Lucca Ashtear chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Whoa! Wait just a minute. Since when did I invent all this stuff?

I just started working on getting Gato (My other successful invention I forgot about) to cook and researching how to stabilize a gate without it depolarizing the time stream so I no longer need a gate key to do so.
Kyle chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Does this mean Lucca invented the Silicon Chip which made it possible for computers to be small compared to the large mainframes that mostly the military and Universities used?