Reviews for the lucky one
Fizzy Bath Bomb chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
awww that is sooooooooooooooooooooo sweet I love it! I do, I do I do i doooooooooooooo
ahem and thank you for posting this!
Fizzy xx
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This was absolutely incredibly beautiful! I love it! Happy Writing:)
Saloni Rao chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Its wonderful!
I love how you've based it on The Lucky One by Taylor Swift! (One of my favourite songs)
Its really touching :)
stars shine out chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Beautiful, I love that you weave in so many lyrics from the song, adapting them to your purposes. Beautiful!
Rasiaa chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Brilliant, I loved the way you put the song lyrics in there, I could hear it playing in my head.
shylit chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I always love your poems. Your writing style is soo cool.
chocolat kisses chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Ohmygoshohmygosh... this is so amazingly wonderfully written I can't even put it to words. I lovelovelove your portrayal on Rose, it lets the reader easily emphasize and feel for her.

It's beautifully written, with a kind-of sad, sorrowful tone to it, but the endings' still happy.

I don't mind that it's a bit late at all- and you went to France? O.O Lucky! -jealousy-

Anyways, I enjoyed it a lot, and thank you!

xx,

chocolat
Lady Sakura-chan chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Awww, so great!
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
...That was amazing. My headcanon Rose is nothing like that, but honestly, that poem could easily make me believe otherwise. Really beautiful work. You showed Rose in an interesting way, writing her so that the reader could easily empathize with her. Amazing.

Whisked away to France? Lucky...
Slytherin Sadist Angel chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
You just broke my heart with this. A beautiful job, I loved it so much.