Reviews for 765th Squadron
gracegrrl007 chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Aaw, I inspired stuff! :3
Dude. I almost cried when Yayoi crashed, partially because I love her and mostly because I thought she was dead and Yayoi ALWAYS dies. Have you noticed that? *points at The Idols of Iron Fist and The CORPSEM STER which isn't actually on but whatever* Poor Yayoi...
Anyways, this was really exciting! At first I thought it would really be as easy as "destroy Stardoom and everyone is happy", but then Kuroi was all "HEH, STUPID PEOPLE, IMMA KILL YOU BRUH!" and then Yayoi "died" and then Takane. Because everyone knows Takane is awesome.

So yeah. Lots of sad moments and happy moments and all-around, this was an excellent read. It has joined the ranks of my "Feels-y Stories". Congratulations on finishing, and thanks for the feels-y story! X3
gracegrrl007 chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
JUPITER BOYS YOU'RE HERE! I LOVE YOU GUYS! :D
Nice job of getting them involved in this. Dude, seriously, I am loving this fic so much. The battles are good, the dialogue is amusing, and for the record, that last line was my favorite. XD
Oh, and thanks for putting quotation marks and speaker tags around Producer's speech! It helped improve the readability. Good job! :3
Looking forward to the rest
gracegrrl007 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
I did pick up a reference with Azu being called Scyther. X3 Was it pointing towards her robot being called "Azuscythe" in the Kisaragi movie? Yes? I was right? I know. :3

So glad I was able to get you to keep going! And thanks for reading the drabbles X3 See, and now you've intrigued me even MORE and you have to continue. XD Who knew Kuroi could be so evil? *raises hand* Wait, it's Kuroi. Of course he's this evil.
Anyhow...Looking forward to more! :3
SohmaAkira chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This is a pretty good story.
Hope you'll continue this.
Nice work.
gracegrrl007 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Bwaah!
That was cute!
I found it ever-so-slightly to tell when Producer was speaking since there were no quotation marks around it or speaker tags. But it was all good because I read for plot, and this was good! Now you've left me hanging. I think you should write another chapter

The girls were all in-character, so you did well. Good job!