Reviews for Fine Line
El chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
it's good! you should definitely carry on :D
FaeSong chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
I like where you're going with this, and I look forward to reading more. :D
behindthatcover chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Draco and Hermione sitting next to each other, I wonder what will happen between them...
FallenStar22 chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
I really liked your first paragraph and your other description of the setting, they were really lovely. Instead of just describing the weather you told a story about it and it was really enjoyable to read.
FallenStar22 chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Mm nice little scene in the library, you've actually got me thinking about writing something between them in the library. I think the decisions you've made Hermione make are the right ones, you've addressed the 'Ron situation', as I guess it can be called with Dramiones, in a mature and realistic way.
FallenStar22 chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
I liked your characterisation of both Blaise and Draco. Pansy seemed a little contradictory, flirty one minute and prudish the next but I'm not sure if that was mentioned in the first two chapters so I'll go back and read them now.
Thebestjeans chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Haha, i love the little competetion the two boys have! And this is still the best fic ive ever read! At first i was upset that my email alert interupted my FMA, but when i saw it was a new chapter for this I was grinning ear to ear. Good luck on writing the next chapter, ill be looking foreward to it! _
Thebestjeans chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Good gosh, this is by far the most well written fanfiction i have ever read! Im still sniffling and wiping away tears!
fanatic05 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
But i don't says this fic is complete. You should prob change that. Update soon. i'm loving it :)
SuperPotterWhoLockedDancer chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Lol I saw that Drapple! Great story, I liked the way you did Fred's funeral...I almost cried! (plus, you know, it's kinda that time of month...yeah). Anyway, update soon!
XxWallflowerxX chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
UPDATE. soon! I love it!
FallenStar22 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I like that Malfoy came to the funeral, and those speeches were really moving.
lipstilinski chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Can't wait for more! Beautiful first chapter!
Orchard94 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Wow this is a great start! I actually got choked up reading Dracos point of view... :(. I loved it and can't wait for the next chapter x