Reviews for Mission to Dol Guldur
Faerfaen chapter 8 . 3/9/2003
hahahha! I loved it!

**~ DY *~*
tineryn chapter 8 . 2/16/2003
aw! that was so sweet! I loved it.
LynnPens chapter 8 . 2/1/2003
Eléntia, Math’rin and Elthan... no... Elwen is not happy... Poor elves!
Kal the Magnificent chapter 8 . 11/26/2002
Why do I get the suspicious feeling that I'm reading these stories out of order? Probably because i am, but shh, don't tell!

Hugs and Cookies )
Soledad chapter 8 . 11/17/2002
Hello! I came over from the trolls and I'm really glad I did.

An interesting Mirkwood story with lots of action, good characterization, a properly portrayed Thranduil and Legolas acting like the Prince he is - what else could I wish for? NOt to mention how few stories there are that deal with Dol Guldur's importance for the life in Mirkwood.

Now, go back to troll-hunting, I want more. :)
IrishElf chapter 8 . 11/1/2002
This is also a great story! I liked the last chapter in "Good Troll Hunting". Suspensful. What will be the fate of the precious Lotr characters? I'll be day-dreaming for quite a while on this. Thanks so much for saying yes to my question. I've never written fanfiction before and I kinda wanted someone's advice. Your stories are my favorite and now that you have agreed I think that I will possibly write more to come. I might put it on this site, if you like the story. Please, when I send it, feel free to express any criticism. I am willing to face any number of "flames". :-) Again, thanks.

P.S. Sorry if I's 5:00 in the morning and I don't know why I'm awake.
PuterPatty chapter 8 . 10/18/2002
It's good to see the elves were able to go back to being mirthful and mischievious. Great fic! Now I'm on to the next. Well, maybe tomorrow. It's late.
PuterPatty chapter 7 . 10/18/2002
The fact that they both had the same nightmare is very eerie! What could that mean?

Oh, I was so anxious to see what happens, I forgot to review last chapter. Anyway, I like the relationship between Legolas and Thranduil. Very touching.

I also like the relationship between Tani and Legolas; they should be just friends. But I like how they worried about Tirnan.

So what are Legolas and Alfiel planning?
PuterPatty chapter 5 . 10/18/2002
What's up with Legolas and lightning in your fics? Get that elf some rubber-soled shoes; and maybe Mithrandir can enchant a lightning rod to follow him around, only staying fifteen feet behind.

I like how the elves at Lasgalen think Legolas is one of the elves who will not return. I'm glad that I know he is!

So was that Mithrandir's doing with the lightning and the elves just got caught in the fray. I hope so!
PuterPatty chapter 4 . 10/17/2002
Urgh! Why are you killing all your great OC's. So sad! And from reading "To the Ends of Middle-earth," I know there's more in store. Grrrr...
PuterPatty chapter 3 . 10/17/2002
Ooh, you are even more evil than I had guessed. Poor Elentia! And poor Legolas indeed! This entire chapter was gripping! Nice job throwing your readers off track.

Poor Elentia!
PuterPatty chapter 2 . 10/17/2002
Ooh, you're evil! Legolas is captured and you didn't even let us see how it happened? We just "hear" the voices from afar. Evil, evil, evil! Very good! Very suspenseful! I'm glad the next chapters waiting for me.
PuterPatty chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
I like all the new elves. You've done a great job characterizing them. I really like Elentia; she sounds very intriging. A great start!
Ainaechoiriel chapter 8 . 10/7/2002
Entertaining story. And relatively short. I appreciate that. Oh, I've been known to write some real epics myself, but with so many stories in the LOTR directory, it's really hard to finish the long ones.

LasseLanta01 chapter 3 . 10/5/2002
I don't know how I missed this story before, but I just love it. I'll be reading the remaining chapters as soon as I can. Great description an premise.
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »