Reviews for Mission to Dol Guldur
ccg chapter 3 . 8/31/2002
Interesting story. :) I liked how you made us believe that Legolas was captured and then it turned out to be Elentia. But... poor Elentia! I liked her!
Ecri chapter 3 . 8/30/2002
Hi...I read all three chapters at once. Sorry I didn't review each separately. I was too involved in the story.

Great job with the Elves. The interaction and the camraderie really come through.

Dialogue is good, too.

Poor Legolas! I sense serious angst! Please keep writing.
Artemisa chapter 3 . 8/30/2002
Very interesting story, please continue soon
Aria7 chapter 3 . 8/28/2002
Oh please! Please! Update this it's really good!

See I said I would R&R, didn't believe me did ya?

Toodles!

_
amlugwen chapter 3 . 8/27/2002
please go on *goodgirllook* :-)
Enigma jade too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 8/5/2002
Great story so far! I am definitely enjoying this! Please continue soon!

EJ
JastaElf chapter 2 . 8/5/2002
Captured by the Orcs of Dol Guldur, eh? Hmm, that sounds familiar. Oh yeah, I have a chapter that needs to be posted... (grin)

Oh Jay, what a rollercoaster ride! First I read the ending of your first story and find out Leggy is DEAD over there, then I come here and he's captured! Wheee! What a high hill that was! (grin) You know I love it...

I like Legolas' comrades, and love the name of his horse; it sounds like something you might find in the Song of Roland or something. And Legolas, of course, is eternally Legolas. (grin) Am looking forward to where you take us with this adventure.

Off we go, here comes another hill!
TreeHugger chapter 2 . 8/5/2002
JAY! How could you? Okay, I know that he won't die yet, but captured by Orcs! Ai, Valar!

Legolas was very brave to lead the Orcs away from the others, but it didn't end the way he had hoped. Well, really! I hope that you are writing the next installment even now!

Elenath sila erin le!
TreeHugger chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
It seems that Legolas is an excellent commander as well. There is no end to his talents and skill 'twould seem.

I like your descriptions of his patrol, making them personalities and not just nameless bodies. So...are you going to kill any of these Elves you have made us like so much? (grimaces)

I also enjoyed the light, amusing banter between the Elves as they rode toward Dol Guldur. And your descriptions of Mirkwood as they traveled south was great!

But what a place to end it! "It was an army of Orcs and Goblins, and it was heading straight at them." Ai, Valar, Jay! A cliff-hanger! A cliff-hanger!

elenath sila erin le!
Jocelyn chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
Oh boy, another Jay story! I'm really enjoying "To the Ends of Middle Earth," and this one already promises to be just as good. If not better, for one reason: Legolas isn't DEAD!

:-(

Anyway, you captured my interest right away. I don't think many people have tried exploring the actual presence of Dul Goldur in Mirkwood and what the wood elves may have done to try and protect themselves. They must have had their hands full.

Alfiel, oh dear, isn't he the one who...rats. I definitely like Taniquel (she's got good taste in men!) You're writing good O/C's as well. I look forward to learning more about them.

So are we going to see Aragorn, Elladan, and Elrohir troll-hunting, or are they going to have to rush to the aid of the wood elves? This plot is very intriguing and there's lots of room for development. I can't wait to see where it goes.

Update soon!
Little My chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
I'm very glad you've started another story - you have a very enjoyable writing style. And this looks like it's shaping up to be an adventurously good story! I love the desriptions of the the elves in the scouting party - especially the women warriors! A nice touch.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4