Reviews for Lost In Paris
JMS135 chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
this is going great so far please continue
Guest chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
lov ur story (update soon) :)
readerdancer chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
So good story! Hope you update soon :)
Emmazippy577 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
AH! HOLY CRUD! JEANETTE! YAY! update soon! :D
MagRaibhaigh848 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
The plot of this story is very good and your progression of Jeanette's problem has been wrote very well. The only small problem would be the grammar and spellings and sometimes the the tenses get mixed up. Other than that it's a very good story so far!
4439491 chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
So far its a great story. Can't wait till nxt chapter!
I have no name chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Simone Bernadette Hmm...I like it...:) Update soon! Thanks -3
Miray Nalbandian chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
What an amazing story , please show me what happens next
munkedupjoe213 chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Alright, read it in a jiffy. I thought I good story like this would inspire me too. So, hey, you now have a loyal reader - me. Update soon, mate.
munkedupjoe213 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Okay, enough procrastination, I finally had time to read all these completely. Whew.

Yep, totally worth it. I've never seen stories this good since "When Will He Marry Me?"

Darn, how do you people write this good anyway? I write almost 4k words, and I get only more than 4 reviews.

You've officially earned my praise.
Heavens-Angel96 chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Hey, you updated! It came sooner than I thought it would. I hope poor Jeanette remembers soon, and that Simon finds her quickly. I wonder who, exactly, is Simone, though... Very nice chapter! Hope you can update soon! :)
Emmazippy577 chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
This is soooo cool!
Emmazippy577 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOO MUCH!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
PLease update! I'm begging you! ;P
Heavens-Angel96 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Interesting start here! It's very good, and I think that it is a great start. I feel so sorry for Jeanette, though; all she needed was some time to think, and look where it's gotten her! A few minor errors with grammar, but those can easily be fixed. I also see that you're new to the site; welcome! :) I hope that you can continue on with this and keep making improvements in your writing. If you need any advice or anything, feel free to PM anytime! Keep writing! :D