Reviews for No One Knew
xXUnicroniaXx chapter 1 . 7/24
BePassionate24 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Omg! This was perfection. Ugh, made me really miss the TVD version of Stelena. I agree with you though. Stefan would do anything for her! :') Great job writing this.
KeSuQueen chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
OMG I'm crying. Sitting here crying my eyes out. I needed a hopeful Stelena fic and this provided some hope. I am devastated that Stefan/Elena are practically strangers to each other now so I am glad, very glad, I have this fic to remind me of what they were to each other. Even if it made me cry. Great job!
eternalLove59 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
If you truly believe that Stefan would do anything for Elena no matter what happens between them, then you understand Stefan's character perfectly. I also believe that and still do. Thank you. This was such a nice one shot to read :)))
Nicole chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
OMG. JUST OMG. I CANT EVEN... THIS WHOLE TIME I WAS READING IT I WAS LIKE "EEEEEP" BECAUSE I WAS SO TOUCHED BY STELENA. 333
nixmify chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
this is perfect. i wish you're the one who's writing the script of TVD. You have to replace julie plec.
BpDs89 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Because if it came down to only one person being able to use the cure, he'd die making sure it was her who got her humanity back.

Oh how this line rings true. Pretty sure Stefan will die trying to get the cure for Elelna...he's that selflees. Incredible little one shot you got here.
ase4ever chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Perfect!
urmyluv chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This is A. M. A. Z. I. N. G! Omgosh I love it ur such a great writer and I wish this or something like this happened on the show.
inScense09 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Wow this was absolutely amazing. Thank you for this wonderful one shot.
EA3199 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I hope somthing like this happens, but i would like to see Elena figure out shes still in love with Sefan too. Also for the sire bond to be the reason she has been so awful towards Stefan and thinking se was so in love with damon. I love your story though your a great writer.
Sara chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Beautiful one-shot!x It would be good if this happened in the
Merry Christmas!xx
Sara.x
i-shel chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This was amazing! Gosh, I'm crying over here! You're right, I had no doubt that Stefan would do anything for her. And I'm really sure that it would always be him that could help her through everything. Well, maybe not Elena in the show, not yet. But at least Elena in this story finally realize that :)
Thank you so much for writing this amazing one-shot!
Larag10 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Why aren't you continuing it it would be an amazing story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Your story made me cry. Amazing.