Reviews for Saving Me (English)
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Its so sad
Smusic F. Reader chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
OMG! I think a tissue warning was needed before anyone reads this story. It really made me cry!
Dizzyxx chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Honestly, I'm not quite sure if I regret reading this or if I'm beyond ecstatic that I did because it's just that good. The only reason I could regret it, is because now I'm just too damn depressed (never mind the sob that escape me). lol. I always expect the worse when I read, so I just knew he was dead when she couldn't find him. Of course, I thought her family might have been involved in some way, so it was quite the heart-fail when she found his letter...

I'll end this here before I wind up bawling my eyes out, again. Fantastic one-shot! It makes me regret never learning how to read in Spanish properly, just so I could read your other fics.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This was an amazing story and well written. It made me cry but it was still great. I wished they would have lived happily and gotten over what her family had said.
brown eyed girl 1313 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
i loved this story but you seriously just messed up my world lol
ProudToBeUnique chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Okay, now I'm crying. Aw, I wish it didn't end like that... But it was still a great story x :,)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
So sad, but beautiful, thank you
i cried through the last part. So sad,...
radar1999 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
So sad it made me cry how can someone family be so cruel it breaks ones heart
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This was beautiful and so, soooo sad! Thanks for sharing this story!

Becca
LoriJY chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This clearly should be a full term story. You've done an amazing job and I absolutely love it. I hope more encourage you to think about writing this story in a longer length.

Thanks so much for your time and writing this.
betty69blue chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This is fucking sad! I'm crying Hella bad right now. Omg its so sad an a great story. Fuck Bella's brother and parents an Rosalie!
JustMe49 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Thank you so much for this story ! It is amazing. I was crying, I did not expect that ending You are such a good writer !
xxlovethisxx chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Omg I can't stop crying at how sad This had ended but once she got Edward back I smiled. Thanks for this excellent story !
erics-lover-4life chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
this made me cry but at the same time it made me smile
jonesiia chapter 1 . 12/16/2012