Reviews for Arranged
Almathea chapter 14 . 1/29
Hey hey hey merry,go merry,go merry, go merry, I said go go go merry! (laughing cheerfully.)
Guest chapter 14 . 10/13/2015
More plzzzzzzzzz
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 15 . 7/22/2015
so cute
I loved this story
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
Very dirty minded Elinor. lol, only watching out for her daughter.
Aynessa chapter 10 . 1/3/2015
Er...Stoick is wholeheartedly OOC in this chapter. And Viking women usually fight and drink ale and do all the things that Viking men do, so having Astrid give her "lessons" seems quite silly.
Cesar chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
This is the best story of hiccup and media I have ever read thank you for sharing with us this story thank you.
Anon chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Just started reading this. It's cute but I've noticed you mentioned the dragons, so I'm guessing this is after the events of How To Train Your Dragon, but you seem to use "boots" instead of "boot" and other things like that involving Hiccup's foot and shoe. And considering this sounds like it takes place after HTTYD, Hiccup should only have one foot, his right foot to be exact. Just wanted to point that out.
Anna chapter 15 . 4/12/2014
Interesting story... I like it!
Mary chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
I have a very bad feeling on were this is headed. I think it would be nice if they got married but they don't have to kiss so much. Do they?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Is this after both of their movies?
Typoed chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Oh my gosh! Really good story. Made me fangirl with the hiding thing they did. OTP!
Isiyanah chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I'm speechless it's just that awesome
FanficLoverForever135 chapter 15 . 12/13/2013
A truly beautiful and heart warming story. The idea was genius and you portrayed the characters perfectly, capturing simple behaviour in a addictive story line. Just enough description and dialogue made this really easy to read and enjoy. You came up with more than one plot line and you played it out perfectly, giving us exactly what we needed. I am proud to say that this is one of my favourite stories and has made me a proud supporter of Mericcup.
Thanks for taking the time to write this, and I think I speak for a lot of Mericcup supporters when I say that this was a truly extraordinary read.
Your #1 Fan(ficloverforever135)
Emily chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
THE FREAKIN FAULT IN OUR STARS OHMYGOD.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013