Reviews for Arranged
Mysts of Time chapter 15 . 2/2
Some grammar issues, but overall a lovely story. Though the presence of a second foot is a bit odd. Is there no red death in your version of events?
Mysts of Time chapter 4 . 2/2
"Clearly, that is not my penis" I'M DEAD
That "drgon" elinoir thought of made me go omgmbffb
Guest chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
I thought you said that he only had one leg
Almathea chapter 14 . 1/29/2016
Hey hey hey merry,go merry,go merry, go merry, I said go go go merry! (laughing cheerfully.)
Guest chapter 14 . 10/13/2015
More plzzzzzzzzz
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 15 . 7/22/2015
so cute
I loved this story
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
Very dirty minded Elinor. lol, only watching out for her daughter.
Aynessa chapter 10 . 1/3/2015
Er...Stoick is wholeheartedly OOC in this chapter. And Viking women usually fight and drink ale and do all the things that Viking men do, so having Astrid give her "lessons" seems quite silly.
Cesar chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
This is the best story of hiccup and media I have ever read thank you for sharing with us this story thank you.
Anon chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Just started reading this. It's cute but I've noticed you mentioned the dragons, so I'm guessing this is after the events of How To Train Your Dragon, but you seem to use "boots" instead of "boot" and other things like that involving Hiccup's foot and shoe. And considering this sounds like it takes place after HTTYD, Hiccup should only have one foot, his right foot to be exact. Just wanted to point that out.
Anna chapter 15 . 4/12/2014
Interesting story... I like it!
Mary chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
I have a very bad feeling on were this is headed. I think it would be nice if they got married but they don't have to kiss so much. Do they?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Is this after both of their movies?
Typoed chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Oh my gosh! Really good story. Made me fangirl with the hiding thing they did. OTP!