Reviews for Moonlit and Maskless
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
THAT'S IT!? Come on! You can't just end it there, it was too good!
Thornsword chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
what did you mean by they're putting food on sticks'?
Jayden Flinx 1 chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
It is great minus a few spelling errors it is really good and have gone though a lot of Flinx and Jinx and Kid flash stories and this is the best
Indie Mittens chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Loved reading that so much! Seemed perfectly in-character; it was unbearably cute and totally believable. Your writing is clean and simple, and you delivered an excellent story!
Songbook12 chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
Awww! As always, Flinx for the win! Thanks for the great story!

Tanto Storm chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
I agree, it has been a wonderful ride. I can't believe it's over. :( It was a great story. :) I vote for another Flinx story next!
Pandawith an iPod chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
Flinx please
Flinxster101 chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
ObsessedwReading chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
Great job on this,
doctoral chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
Wow you've got a way with words my dude! This was beautifully written. Although it was a little short for my liking, it was still a great story and you managed to tell it in such few words without leaving out details.
You're great and I will definitely check out more of your work!
yellow331akb3 chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
Let me just say that I'm soooooo happy I stumbled upon the prequel to this & read it then this. I really did love everything about it, from the pet name (that he always remembers to call her :) ). To all of the cuteness: to her awesome kick/bad-ass self :)
I wish I knew you in person so then I could tell u all this in person & you could hear how much I truly enjoyed it but I guess this will have to do :)
This was wonderfully written. It was a wonderful and magical story, can't wait for the epilogue. :) (if you couldn't tell I was really fangirling over this:) )
ObsessedwReading chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Great chapter .
hey chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
cool! great fight!
fuzzyappa chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
This story was so short. ;o
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2013