Reviews for Untouchable
RPGgirl514 chapter 1 . 4/6
Absolutely wonderful. What a unique concept too! I especially enjoyed the part when they were finally able to touch again; it felt very real. And the cure being just saltwater? Since there's a lot of lore out there about saltwater being cleansing I thought that was a nice touch.
CindyT63 chapter 1 . 3/24
GREAT story. Thanks.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 2/1
So good
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 1/18
Was that a Lord of the Rings reference I caught in there? :Don't you do it, Mr. Frodo. Don't you dare let go." Loved it. And nice plot bunny! Lovely read ;)
Rae Roberts chapter 1 . 1/1
Fantastic story! Loved it.
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Good fic. Glad it had a happy ending. Keep up the great work!
dsl116 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
wow, what a great story. I know you wrote it a long time ago but there are SO many stories to find out there.
it was terrific and vey heart warming!
The Quote Bandit chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
That was very literally the biggest most points painful explosion pod brother love I have ever read.
Tina chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This one hurt. It's so true that you don't realize how much you do something until you can't. Poor boys!
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Absolutely amazing. Great job setting this in Season 3 when it would have been particularly poignant for both boys. A brilliant concept wonderfully executed.
CrimzonChyld chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
More awesomeness, that was amazing. You don't really realize how much physical contact you have with some one that you're around almost 24/7 until you just CAN'T, then it's all you can do NOT to.
fairyjensen chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This story actually made me really emotional, thank you very much. Great work writing it!
Phx chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
My favorite so far! Loved the way it was brought out just how much they do touch each other; they are a very physical family so this was perfect. The way it really hit home just how much touch meant between them. Plus I love hurtSam so I totally sucked thi sup! awesome!
Jester's Tear82 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I've just found your page & am reading all your stories, cannot get enough ;) It's very easy to tell you write for a living. What a beautiful fic this was, so true to character & capturing the essence of the brothers' bond. Thanks for sharing with us.
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I love you! Amazing! Spectacular! I'm frustrated a better word wasn't invented.