Reviews for Blended In Measure
Yes yes yes! Bagginshield forever!
LunarCatNinja chapter 8 . 3/27/2014
Lovely story! I'm hoping that cuffing then hugging Thorin said/thought he'd give Bilbo will happen then too. If not, oh well, tis fine either way. ;)
overtherisingstar chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
Are you going to continue this story at some point? I really like it, so I was just wondering what happened to it...?
May Eve chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
I could cry for how long this has been abandoned.
Artemis Evans chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Excited for the next chapter... Please update ASAP. Thanks!
Redmeadow chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Really enjoying your story so far. You are a very enjoyable writer to read. I love your Thorin and Bilbo. I was so excited for the movies to be released and than remembered the reality of the book at its end and have turned to the relief of fanfiction to allow things to turn out differently. As brilliant as Tolkein was he could have let certain someones live at the end of all this. Look forward to your next chapter.
OS chapter 8 . 2/18/2013

Just reviewing in the hope that you'll be updating this story soon. I've read all of your hobbit stories by the way (they're great, Thorin and Bilbo are fantastic), but I'm not sure if this isn't my favourite. I like the fact that it's not a straight away 'oh, let's get together' sort of thing - a lot of the fanfic out there is, so it's a nice change.

Kallios the Scholar chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
I love how the pacing is slow - not the story itself, which is rather quick, but just the development of the relatioship between Thorin and Bilbo - and how you describe everything that Thorin is thinking and feeling and experiencing. Wonderful characterization, as always, and I didn't spot a single technical error.

And yes, some sex is definitely due when they get to Lake-town.
Simpletons chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Yes, I totally agree about the Lake-town scene.
This is a great fic. I applaud you!

azyungalah chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Yes! I wholly agree that some sex is due lol. The Thilbo so far is cute, it makes me wonder if Tolkien actually wanted to hint at something more.
Lazy Shika chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
Update please, I'm very much enjoying this story so far.

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Shika XD
Arianna Nevaz Roo chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
SEX! Yay!
DecemberBluebird chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
I've just finished reading this through for the second time, so I figured I owed you at least a review! :D

You just. Wow. I love how you've meshed the feel of the movie and the events of the book. I love the way you've used Thorin's point of view, and how it's made all the familiar events that you've incorporated feel darker and more real. I love the fact that every. single. FREAKING DELIGHTFUL. bit of dialogue reads in the character's voice. Even freaking ORI. Wow.

I don't ship Thorin/Bilbo-or Thilbo, or Bagginshield, or whatever the kids are calling it these days (I don't ship much of anything, to be honest; in real life I'm something close to an ace, so I find sex scenes boring and repetitive and vaguely distasteful). That said, the way you've written Thorin's... courtship, I guess, of Bilbo is... very well done. I love how you're evolving their relationship. It's intriguing and sweet and your writing makes a very strong case for the couple, but at the same time is respectful to the source material, keeps everybody marvelously in-character, and is easy for me to read and enjoy as a non-shipper.

I hope you keep going with this! I hope you don't stop with sex! I'm really excited to see what happens at the mountain, with the dragon, with the Arkenstone, WITH EVERYTHING, BASICALLY. Thank you for writing this! 3
FatesShadow83 chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
Love this!
Snarriet chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
Hmm, I hope it's going to be a bit more than a smattering of Thorin/Bilbo in Lake-town, if you indeed are going to have our hearts skip a beat. I certainly wouldn't mind! I love how you've managed to keep everyone in character so well. Though I wish I had read The Hobbit more recently, because now I feel I cannot quite appreciate your writing to the fullest extent... although it's been brilliant so far. Maybe I'll have time to read the book in a few days. Hugs for the double update!