Reviews for Things Not Seen
Sabisa chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
I loved reading this! I love how you show how smart Sam was even as a kid, how well the brothers worked together to defeat the intriguing enemy, how proud Dean was of his little brother, and how Bobby was there for the boys. The Winchester brothers lead hard lives, sure, but at least they've got something others don't - each other. Thanks for writing this creepy but heart-warming Christmas tale.
Sabisa chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
You build up the atmosphere very well - such a creepy and chilling chapter. You also have the wee!chesters spot on. I'll read the second chapter now, can't wait to find out what happens next.
Marz1 chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Very good story with realistic children in it! Kudos.
Miss221B chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Oh wow. You come up with the COOLEST monsters.
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Awesome story, totally spooky and creepy and it captivated me throughout, was totally hooked. And perfect ending too, lighthearted in comparison to what they faced, and totally what two young boys should be doing, having a snowball fight!
Catsluver chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
I loved this. I was captivated from the start.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Wow. This was incredible. I loved the spookiness of it all. It definitely kept me on the edge of my seat. Great little Christmas story!
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Extremely creative tale.
mdavidson0421 chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
I love it! Very well written as well!
Headoverheels14 chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Too cute! I lived it! Go Dean and Sam! I live it when San kicks butt! So often he is portrayed as this baby that can't take anything and is super whiny. Great fic I loved it!
sarah chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
awesome story
well done
sarah chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
brilliant
i am sitting on the edge of my seat here
well done
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Wow. This is really edge of your seat suspenseful.
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Awesome! Totally a Supernatural version of Christmas! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! Can't wait for more!
reannablue chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Looking forward to your next chapter...thanks