Reviews for Mystic Guidance
Queen Kalana874 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This is a perfect story. Totally a great way to introduce Arnold to his feelings for Helga. I love the whole idea of him going to a fortune teller in the jungle. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
haha awesome denial! XD lol when he faints. nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
NO! you can't stop it at that! you need to continue!
plz?
awesome1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Ahaha this was great as well
Why oh why have i not found out sooner
Your work is simply amazing!
You should def write a tjm fanfiction full story
It would most def be the best one yet given the past two one shots you've done!
There geat!

MKY8 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
A sequel to these, please!
pru bue chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Perfect! Absolutely perfect! they are meant to be together! I love your fics! they are fantastic! I love Helga and Arnold´╝üthey are so cuteeee! but i felt so bad for Helga :(
Thanks for posting this! keep making such wonderful fics! byeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Adlet chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
A very enjoyable novellet! Loved the characterization and everything!
Thanks so much for writing!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
awesome
aangismyhomie chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
So many answers...lovin' this fic!
SkoRn3d chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Hahaha, I like this one _
LP Luna Phantom chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Wow, that conversation between Arnold and the Mystic guide was fascinating. I just wish it could'd been a little longer. However, maybe that was enough. In fact, yes, it was perfect. I like that Helga is the one who will find Arnold's parents. Really good work! Thanks!
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I see this as a full story with an older Arnold and Helga. And it is Helga the one who is dense.
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I love this so much. I hope there is more I wanna know what she says to Helga or something, anything, PLEASE!
jenniy04 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
haha loved the ending! i have a feeling that was too much for little arnold to handle! xD
HigherSilver chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
God, what with all the awesome Jungle movie moments on here, how dare Nick not just make this movie?! It's practically written out FOR THEM.
I loved this (but you should keep it a oneshot). If it was an episode, I could totally picture the camera spinning around Arnold during the last part, right before he passes out :)