Reviews for Buzz
K chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
11th Review. My reviews are as perfect as always, except for the fact that i have to do it all. Anyways, slightly a bit overdone, but HILARIOUS in the extreme. Also for the fact that it happened in real life adds to the hilarity. which means i have to give it a 11/10. Yes. An 11 out of 10. Be happy.
Lost My Muse chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Hey there. Alright, review . . . It was fun. I could see this evolving into something more. I encourage you to continue the story. You know, what happens next? What's the aftermath? Could be something there. Aside from that, nice formatting, good grammar, good sentence structure. If you need any help editing something, I'll be glad to offer my assistance, though how much help I'll be in some categories is limited.
no white horse for me chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I love Wicked. It's like, my favorite thing ever. And I like this. I actually like this a lot. Write more :)
Glitter-Bunnii chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Oh, I can just imagine this happening! I don't know why,but I just loved how everyone was freaking and when Elphie said, "Oh. It's a bee." Really great job. X
siarenthander chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This is a really cute story! Your friend, smuttering (I believe), sent me here. I thought I reviewed before, but I guess it somehow didn't upload. Keep on writing!
Clumsy Firefly chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
oh I really like this! great job! :)
Patience Spencer chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This is hilarious! It is exactly the sort of thing that both characters would do, and that is what makes it so great. I love how you were able to keep the story to a short amount of words, but still convey the incident clearly. I love that you were able to take an event from your life and change it enough to make a fictionalized story of it, that is always a good skill to have when you are involved in writing.
Xyniera chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I've been told to read that story of yours and I'm really not dissapointed at all :D. Like WonderfulCaricature said I love how Elphaba is so cool and it's not a big deal people I mean it's just a bee. So funny :D
Caricature of a Witch chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Cute ;) Although it wouldn't have done anything to her probably xD
WonderfulCaricature chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I love how nonchalant Elphaba is! Everyone's like having a kanipshin, and she's just like, no biggie. Love it:)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This was a really cute, whimsical story, and I enjoyed it
Merina Thropp chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Very sweet :)
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Gheheheh. I love this. It's really funny and I can tell you're a really talented writer! I'm definitely going to read more of your stories!
Dimpled chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This was very sweet and simple. You had good dialogue and description. I lived this story very much, and I eagerly await the next Wicked fanfiction you write!
antiwicked chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
A very fun story!
And that's probably not a great situation to be in, having a bee in your hair and all
Very nicely done.