Reviews for The Art of Longing
Guest chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
get rid of mellie plane crash or something quick.
promise101 chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
I need more OLITZ ;)
trininads chapter 12 . 4/11/2014
This fic is so good its actually one of my favorite, cant wait for an update :) :) :)
kelleekellkell chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
This was outstanding! I just found it. I really, really hope you come back and continue it!
ncis4ever21 chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
When are you going to update this story? I love it, I wanna know what happens next.
CLKit chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
That last chapter was heavy, what is going on with Fitz!?
leemikki chapter 12 . 10/5/2013
Omg this broke my heart. I just wish mellie would curl up and die
ArtGirl chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
Liv's it! Waiting impatiently for an update!
mzlizbiz100 chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
I was so engrossed reading your riveting story, I didn't realize that there were only 12 Chapters and it's been a couple of months since you last updated. So just wanted to know will you be updating soon so we see how everything turns out?
Tamra chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
Where's the next chapter(s)... we're thirsty over here!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
I really hope you start updating this story again ! I love it & it was getting really good !
Fitzisgold-win chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
Ok,so I stumbled upon this today and I am so glad I did. Your grasp on the essence of these characters is great. I appreciate the back stories that you have given them that explain who they are and their choices. I appreciate the fact that Olivia is fighting for Fitz. (It has to happen somewhere ) Your metaphors both in plot and description are some of the best here. And your a/n are hilarious. If Olivia's lip quivers and Fitz does not see it...Dead. You had me at chapter 1.
13melisa chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
Still hoping for an update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
love this chapter, I hope you mske fitz suffer a little deserves more then what he can offer her
The Purple Pineapple chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
"A darkness with warmth" - that was just beautiful!