Reviews for The Art of Longing
I'm got fitz is awake from his coma now he and Livvie can plan their future together forever please continue this story please continue this story please continue this story please continue this story please continue this story please continue this story please continue this story please continue this story please continue this story please continue this story please continue this story please continue this story please continue this story please continue this story please continue this story please continue this story please continue this story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
This was sad . I mean sure those are the facts but it was sad. I am sad now.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
get rid of mellie plane crash or something quick.
promise101 chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
I need more OLITZ ;)
trininads chapter 12 . 4/11/2014
This fic is so good its actually one of my favorite, cant wait for an update :) :) :)
kelleekellkell chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
This was outstanding! I just found it. I really, really hope you come back and continue it!
ncis4ever21 chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
When are you going to update this story? I love it, I wanna know what happens next.
CLKit chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
That last chapter was heavy, what is going on with Fitz!?
leemikki chapter 12 . 10/5/2013
Omg this broke my heart. I just wish mellie would curl up and die
ArtGirl chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
Liv's it! Waiting impatiently for an update!
mzlizbiz100 chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
I was so engrossed reading your riveting story, I didn't realize that there were only 12 Chapters and it's been a couple of months since you last updated. So just wanted to know will you be updating soon so we see how everything turns out?
Tamra chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
Where's the next chapter(s)... we're thirsty over here!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
I really hope you start updating this story again ! I love it & it was getting really good !
Fitzisgold-win chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
Ok,so I stumbled upon this today and I am so glad I did. Your grasp on the essence of these characters is great. I appreciate the back stories that you have given them that explain who they are and their choices. I appreciate the fact that Olivia is fighting for Fitz. (It has to happen somewhere ) Your metaphors both in plot and description are some of the best here. And your a/n are hilarious. If Olivia's lip quivers and Fitz does not see it...Dead. You had me at chapter 1.
13melisa chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
Still hoping for an update soon