Reviews for Save Me
No one chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
If there are graphic scenes, like you so kindly pointed out, then you should change your rating to a M, or at least a T.
Freedom Eagle chapter 26 . 10/31/2015
I really like this story it had a really cool plot line keep on writing xx
laurene32 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
:-) omg awesome job! :-) :-):-) Love it so very much! :-) Awesome job! :-) :-) great job
TMIlover-5202 chapter 42 . 6/17/2015
i really loved your story! I loved the twist at the end where Valentine and Jonathan bribed themselves out of prison!
awkward-af01 chapter 42 . 2/24/2015
I loved this so much that I read it all in less than a day. Great story
Sally T chapter 40 . 1/25/2015
I just want to say that I love your style of writing and I completely understand the writer's block. Your fanfiction has changed my life and I just wish I could give you a virtual hug. I don't care that this was posted a loooonng
time ago and you will probably never read this. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
DemonAngel35 chapter 40 . 11/2/2014
Well I want you to keep writing but the last chapter seemed like it was the ending so as much as I want it to carry on I think you should just leave it there cos its the perfect ending , I loved this story it was really good just saying read the whole thing in like 4 hours
I hope others liked this story cos it was amazing :) :) :)
- Nakayla
insolitasum chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
Okay, I just now found your story and started reading it. It's great so far.
However, the reason I'm reviewing is pretty much your authors note here. I just had a huge smile on my face because of your comment about Eddie Redmayne and les mis. I love Eddie Redmayne ever since I first watched the pillars of the earth, but as Marius? Amazing. :D okay, little fan girl moment. Needed desperately to share that, sixpence my friends just don't get it. ;)
Kira Lightwood chapter 40 . 9/15/2014
will you consider writing an epilogue?
toughascotttonballs chapter 40 . 9/10/2014
I have loved it! Had fun reading it as you, yourself said!
i personally think that you can't do too much else with this story... i think you should finish it up. An epilogue would be just fine :)
I just have one question, who knocked Jace out before he woke up in hospital, when they were in the house? Was it Valentine, or did he just pass out from pain?
hihihihihihih chapter 40 . 9/8/2014
OMG please keep writing this has given me inspiration to start writing my own FanFic
Thanks Again
Ps My fanfic suck so far haven't even published a chappie
bloodimari246 chapter 40 . 9/6/2014
I truly love this story, but if you want to do an epilogue this is the perfect time for it. And you coul always write another story if you feel like it.
PrimrosePotter77 chapter 40 . 9/6/2014
How about you kid of skip a few years... Not an epilogue yet about how have and clary are like living with out Valentine and Johnathan and they get married and the we get maybe a kid or two and then the epilogue...
Listener. Reader. Writer chapter 40 . 9/4/2014
I agree with you. You have inputed every detail possible into this story and I think ending it with an epilogue is a good idea. This story was outstanding and it had me on the edge of my seat. I hope you write more Jace x Clary (Clace) fanfictions soon. I'll be here waiting to read them.
amberjoh425 chapter 40 . 9/4/2014
I appreciate your writing, and have enjoyed this story immensely, but I'm with you. If you want to finish it off with an epilogue, this might be the perfect place to do so. You can always add another story later, and I've already favorited you as an author in case you Do decide to write more.
487 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »