Reviews for Save Me
Blurrrr eyes chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
So sweet. Update
Almostalice28 chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
I can't describe how obsessed I am with this! I read 17 chapters in one night and I've come back for 18 and 19! I'm hooked and I think you're doing an amazing job! I can't wait for the rest to see what you've got in mind! :)
anakin-pls chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
Oh my god I thought she had memory loss like jace for a second
Soaking In The Reign chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
Mmmm I liked that last part where he holds her and hums her to sleep. It's the simple things that count.
Chairwomanmeow15 chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
Ur writing and story is like Cassandra Clare's awesome and descriptive !
Guest chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
I'm in complete love with this story and can't wait for the next chapter!
ilookOnTheBrightside chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
Is this the end? Nooooooooo!
DauntlessShadowhunterTribute chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
*Grins*
psychic fangirl says that Valentine gonna break out of Jail.
anakin-pls chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
Omg yes I have that problem but only like 1 of them

And omfg! I knew that if he left her she'd be gone and I was like no jace take her or stay with her idc just don't leave her but oh no no one listens to Olivia well idc cos I was right
ilookOnTheBrightside chapter 18 . 2/10/2013
Yeah I had the same problem. Like this story was one of them and I was majorly pissed off. And I was about to kill you when I saw the bold letters. I was like ' oh no she didn't' then I kept reading. ;)
Soaking In The Reign chapter 18 . 2/10/2013
Yay! They busted the bad guys!
Blurrrr eyes chapter 18 . 2/10/2013
IDONTKNOWWHATTOSAYITWASAWESO ME! ok so ya Jace is a hero! Loved it and please update soon! OH! and I've been having the same problem on FF where it says the story is updated but it wont let me read the next chapter...
Wherondale chapter 18 . 2/10/2013
Great chapter, i kind of need to know what happens next really really fast !
Tumarishima chapter 18 . 2/10/2013
Abby I loved this so far. To me this would be a good place to stop if you can't come up with some more.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/10/2013
dedicated fan, reporting for duty! update soon, or u will meet my zombie pets!
487 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »