Reviews for Past Present
ManigotacrappyAU chapter 17 . 2/11
Oh my god you are so good at this i think i'm going qto cry
flashahh chapter 25 . 1/21
Lovely sweet story and got the falling in love part twice, bonus! Looking forward to reading more from these two :-)
MiladyPrincess chapter 25 . 12/5/2014
Seriously?! I mean SERIOUSLY?!

That was just... Perfect isn't enough so I'll have to go with masterpiece *_*

I hadn't had that much fun reading a fanfiction in so freaking long!

You had me wrecked, on a roller coaster, crashing from one emotion to another and seriously every second was amazingly terrific!

Thank you for your hard work and for your writing skills *claps lowdly*
I will check your profile for more :)
Aya G.
tia chapter 25 . 9/15/2014
this has to be one of my top 5 destiels ever! suck a cute story with the perfect amount of angst and the unexpected humor (the moose & the bear bathing into the tent) i'm reading all of your works now
mailaine chapter 25 . 8/17/2014
This is beautiful I was crying when Cas couldnt remember Dean. You are a seriously great author!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Damn this story was perfect I loved their time together and ugly cried like a baby from chapter 15 till the end. I both love and hate you for writing such a perfect story about love and heartbreak and I want to know how their life goes on!

Thank you!
Paperclip-Assassin chapter 25 . 6/15/2014
Motherfucking Lord of Hell.

You know I thought "hey great a fluffily smutty story with my OTP in a really cool AU way that doesn't seem heart-breaky.."

Fuck you. FUCK YOU. oh my god I literally started CRYING at the memory loss, jeez. And this story is like 150 pages into the Destiel story category filter thingy (sorry I severely lack eloquence at 1:30am which ia the current time) so I have NO idea if you're still interested in this review after all this time and I rarely review older stuff but THIS NEEDED TO BE WRITTEN DOWN OKAY.

Your story is wonderful. Absolutely one-hundred-thousand percent breathtaking. I adore your style of writing and the complexity you created in this alternate universe. It had a beautiful story arch- although I really REALLY could've done without the amnesia goddamnit. Still, everything was very fitting and genuinely entertaining.

I spent a large amount of today just reading this magnificent piece of work and now it's kinda hard to let go. ..that's also a reason for this ridiculously messed up review.

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story with thw world. You've done an outstanding job in breaking and mending my heart. Repeatedly.
whiterosenova chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
Haha "you're a little bit gay"
Love that line
whiterosenova chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
Sexy kiss.
whiterosenova chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Damn I can totally picture Castiel in a bar, bartending and winking and and and... great chapter
whiterosenova chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
I've cut myself on one of those fucking shovels, and literally cried. Can't wait to see what inventory is like lol
whiterosenova chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Great chapter, the glasses would have done me in too, so we'll let Dean slide
whiterosenova chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I can just picture archaeologist attire on Cas! Sexy ;)
CharmingChekov chapter 25 . 6/8/2014
I really loved this! The story was so emotional (I was on the verge of tears and that really doesn't happen often) and you have a beautiful way of writing, very talented. Well done :)
Sars0D chapter 25 . 4/23/2014
This was such a stunningly beautiful fic. I couldn't put it down. Very well written (I can't read stories with poor spelling and grammar) and such a captivating story. The character development and their arcs were just heartbreaking and tragic, and then the resolution made it all worth it. Honestly, I cried when Cas couldn't remember Dean. My heart broke with Dean's and I was depressed for days - my partner banned me from reading more, but I had faith it would work out well for our heroes! Hehe
Thank you for sharing this wonderful work. I second the other reviewer who suggested you change the names, pad it out a bit, and publish it as an original fic.
I look forward to reading more of your work :)