Reviews for You're An Idiot
The feels I love it
Mabel chapter 5 . 3/25
I loved the whole thing! I only wish it played the same way on tv. You are a very talented writer, I hope you finish the story.
pksmom chapter 5 . 1/15
I really hope u consider picking this story up again. It's fun!
Stargirl720 chapter 5 . 1/2
This story is so amazing! I love the Killian and Emma pairing. They are perfect for eachother. (:(:(:
Hannah 3 chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
It's sooooo good! can you please finish it? It would mean the world to me!
mL17 chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
It's so strange to see everyone talking about how Killian's evil because we're in the 4th season now and he hasn't been evil in a while.
TeamVampire424 chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
Please update I need to know what happens next! :-) 3 3 3
Call Moi Crazy chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
This is amazing. I hope you update soon and haven't given up on this yet. :)
Alex chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
This is such a brilliant story - i know that you're busy, but another chapter wouldn't go astray! Your writing is gorgeous - i'm hooked (no pun intended!) x
Mischeifandmagic chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Please continue!
kia chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
I'm loving this! when is the next chapter coming out?!
Irene SoWhat chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Oh, I'm so happy I finally got to reviewing this one! Question first: are you going to continue this? Please, please, please, please? It's cruel to leave it off here, I'll have you known! I've been thinking about this story every so often since I've read it. You clearly have NO idea how much I love it. I didn't expect to love it so much when I started reading back then!
All this feelings and emotions here, ohohoh! Amazing angry sex here :D
No, but besides that, I actually like that after that 'I-hate-you' sex neither really tried to deny the feeling, and both of them were honest. I love Killian's voice here! His mindset, inner battle, insecurities; it's very interesting to read how he's processing all this. And the way you write it has made my heart hurt for him at times.
I'd say more but I can't gather my thoughts right now for some reason. Maybe I should re-read it. Ot not. It's still left off on their revelation. CRUEL YOU.
I'd really love it if you continued this at some point!
CaptainSwanisTrueLove chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Cant wait for next chapter!
anchyweasley chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I love this story! Hopefully you continue it...
Guest chapter 5 . 5/17/2013