Reviews for This Sucks
skullcandyklive chapter 1 . 1/5
It's just the first chapter and I already love this story
Shu-croos chapter 16 . 12/26/2017
I was listening to me and my broken heart and it was perfect (for the end lol)
hellkiss chapter 19 . 12/9/2017
Love it
Especially the chapter about fading Tobias and his and naruto promise.

Lot of laughs and some bittersweet moments
Animelover20003 chapter 6 . 12/3/2017
My sister cheats at rock paper annoying.
TobiBlack chapter 19 . 11/27/2017
I keep this tab pinned so I can read it at a moment's notice, because this is HYSTERICAL. I end up rereading this about once a month, I enjoy this so much.

I want to KNOW how Sakura's 'punishment' will go! I'm sure it'll have me cackling, but what type of disaster of an interaction will it be? Will Kabuto be there? Or will Kakuzu and Hidan just be trolling Oto waiting for him to return from his latest attempt to lure Sasuke back.
StephanoTheHunterOfJellyDemon chapter 12 . 11/27/2017
I'm on chapter 12 and i can't belive you've done this. Tobi is a good boy please don't let him fade. I'm legit crying, like heavy sobs man, i just ugh. I don't know what to say exept that i hope everything works out.

Sencerily, your sobbing reader,
Stephano
Guest chapter 6 . 11/21/2017
Naruto is fucking whipped
4311KING chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
This is hilarious! I LOVE it!
Shadow Child chapter 19 . 9/29/2017
*giggles* best fanfic ever
dragoncaller45 chapter 19 . 9/23/2017
oh, my god. you are a genius. plz make more
Li chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
XD this is funny
1cartoonfreak chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
im fuckinh sad why did tobi and naruto grow distant why did tobi have to vanish i know he will be back once in awhile but he'll soon dissaper i cried
mirashards69 chapter 19 . 6/22/2017
Please continue because this story is awesome and funny and the fact that I have read this story at least two or three times.
Butterflygrin chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
btw it's duct tape not duck tape lol
kamikaze no elnas chapter 6 . 3/30/2017
dude u are a comesy god i fell of my bed reading this u are the comedy writer in fanfiction history