Reviews for This Sucks
tati1 chapter 19 . 3/28
If the Hokage says she now pronounces you husband and husband...did Pein just get married to Naruto? Hehe!
tati1 chapter 16 . 3/28
I love Sakura's pets. And despite the humor you keep making me sniffle, darn it!
Very fun fic, please keep it up!
GenetiX23 chapter 2 . 1/25
Tobi is such a good character when he isn't being an insane lunatic.
Selene Dreamwalker chapter 19 . 1/17
I didn't even get through the first chapter without crying in laughter. Not even to the first break. This is beautiful, beautiful crack. Naruto's casual gender bending and Sasuke following for the hell of it due to a beauty pageant of all things (which they WON, which adds additional hilarity) more or less topped it for me, and Itachi's subsequent teasing was priceless. The actual thing that somewhat resembles a plot surprised me, and I cried sad tears for Naruto and Tobi.

So, Pein has a crush on Naruto, who's in love with Tobi and mourning his upcoming permanent sleep, afterwhich he'll be Obito with Madara's memories who wants to jump Kakashi, while Itachi may be developing a thing for Our Loveable Knucklehead whilst Kisame has ambiguous feeling of affection towards Itachi, at least according to Pein. Sakura has Sasori and Zetsu wrapped around her little finger, and all five of them are happy with that, despite Deidara having a crush on Sasori. Sasuke and Konan are dating now.. And Hidan is . . . somewhere around, I'm presuming.

All that, in actual logical progression. How we got here makes actual, rational sense. Did you plan this out from the start, have the absurd idea and backtrack, or did it just happen?
bubblychoc24 chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
Ok... Um... Earlier i just saw a dog humping a stuffed bear and now tobi and naruto r gay. I KNEW IT! I SENSED A HINT OF YAOI EVA SINCE NARUTO BEFRIENDED TOBI! WHYYYYYYYYYYY? WHYYY CANT ANYONE B STRAIGHT THESE DAYS!?

Dont worry... Im still reading and pretend they were having a sleepover. Yep. A sleepover. They r NOT bisexual...
bubblychoc24 chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
Hinata: shes lost it
bubblychoc24 chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
Sakura: Multi personality disorder
Sasori: Must be having perverted thoughts about Sakura.
BOTH Zetsu: Desperately in love with sakura.
bubblychoc24 chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
I'm halfway through Chapter 3... but, I'll still write this.

Naruto: Creepily knows that Tsunade is gonna murder Jiriaya...

Sasuke: Has an obsession with ginger snaps and can make a dozen last for 3 chapters even when he was cramming cookies in his mouth 24/7.

Sakura: Not afraid to be seen in the nude and still a virgin. Also dumps coffee in her ramen.

Tobi: Tobi can cook? Ichiraku should hire him.

Pein: Watches sexual intercourse with a high-level water jutsu.

Itachi: Designs rooms, makes ginger snaps, predicts Sasuke too easily.

Kisame: Able to stand Naruto for an hour. Poor him.

Tsunade: THREW A F***ING ANBU OUT A HOLE IN THE WALL!

Jiraiya: R.I.P

And, that's all I've got for now. Funny story btw.
usaginekohime chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Oh my God xD This is hilarious!
Pth chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
Wonder what will happen when pein realized he's related to naruto total cockblock also really hilarious story I Love it keep it coming
Sasusaku625 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Your name should be totally praised for writing this story. This is the best crack story I ever read! OMG! This is too funny! I like your Sakura. Lol Spending too much time with a drunk Tsunade has gotten to her. XD
Aurora-chan chapter 19 . 11/14/2014
XD so you should update soon! Please tell me you haven't given up yet!
drago123 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Hail Ramen!
Werewolf of Suburbia chapter 19 . 11/4/2014
This is fun. And Cafe in the HP section is intriguing. Hope another chapter for both will come out soon! (Please take your time tho. I'm not in any rush, I just hate suspense...)

Amber
Vixan tues chapter 19 . 10/13/2014
Gahahahahahahahahahahahaha the most funniest and loveliest fic Ive ever seen! I cant believe I actually cried at chp16!