Reviews for Boundary Between Love and Friendship
danielpaul chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This is a tough situation for Hinata...but it has been her position for a long time. I really do think Naruto has been unthinking and at least a little cruel in not at least mentioning her act of courage in some way. Kishi has left this hole in his story. I can't wait to see how you handle it. Good chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Please update soon
jackiejacka chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Please... PLEASE continue this story! It'll be really sad if you were to stop updating :(
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
Please continue the story! I want to know what will happen.
Fumes43 chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
pls continue this is pure gold! :D
Ayrmed chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
The story has potential. I would certainly continue to read.
mcblueangel chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
Can't say what I like about your story but I really like it. You keep Naruto in character which I appreciate. Please don't drop this story.
JanetteUzumaki chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
yay continue please (:
in your dreams as well chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
Y have NO idea how HAPPY I got when I saw a new update for this story ...and then how disapointed I got when It was an an pleaseeeee do update
xXYour DoomXx chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
Don't abandon it! I mean seriously you stopped it right at the part when some really good stuff was about to happen! Oh and thanks for the tips on the anime and manga. I like to find all the ones I can! It's fun being the anime encyclopedia for my friends.
MusicLover463 chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
I would like you to update. The story has been good so far.
Qchessy chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
Please continue I really want to c naruto get jealous n notice he need Hinata
kavya chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
You know i love naruhina fanfic.
But when i found a really good fic they were
what do i say they were always unfinished

CHA
c'mon only three ch
please update soon
I really wanna imagine naruto's face when the new guy rivals with naruto over hinata
PsychoticSky chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Update soon!
xXYour DoomXx chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
CONTINUE! I think that this is actually gonna turn out great! If it helps for some support in gonna favorite it!