Reviews for All My Friends Are Dead
LBF chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Very nice. I like the Rebekah/April friendship. Just wished we saw more of it on the show.
Jack Lecter chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Really liked this (more than I was expecting to). The characterization was perfect, and I mean *all* the charecterizations. Even the background characters are true to form, which made this much more enjoyable to read.

I wish you'd write something with Damon in it. I don't need him to be a positive character, but I'd love to see what your insight would make of him. Because this actually seems to *expand* on the psyches of the characters- both April and Rebekah seem much more interesting here than on the actual show.

In any event, this was lovely. Thank you.
Prevouslyknownasxocrazililkelo chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It showed Rebekah for what she is a lonely girl and not a monster well she didn't start out that way. Its nice to get a glimpse of this friendship I hope April is Rebekah's redemtion . I can see her being a big sister to her. Thanks for a great read.
hayleyrose chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
i do love this! would be nice to read more
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Continue this please its really good
Wendell27 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Brilliant as always. You put so much depth to April's character and how she feels about Rebekah and this whole thing and it's just really beautiful, mate. I would really like to see you write more of them :)
Terapsina chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Nice! I love this little insight into April. And anything that gives Rebekah an actual friend is deserving of praise by itself.

More please :)
Daisywoo chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Brilliant write more. First story I read where it carries on from when April freed Rebekah and I wasn't disappointed. :)
Zoey24 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Honestly, taking out that dagger out of Rebekah was possibly the most useful and proudest I've ever been of April. In that moment, I now see and respect her as an actual (worthy, interesting) person instead of just a random OC-like character they've thrown into the show.
With that in mind, reading this one-shot just really wants to learn more of April and has certainly satisfied my April/Rebekah friendship cravings. You did a wonderful job and I truly believe you've just captured April's essence in this fic.