Reviews for A Different Christmas Carol
k1942 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Darling take on Dickens!
Wannabe Esme chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This isn't the first time I've read this story, so I thought I should drop by and review. I enjoy every one of your stories, and this is no exception. You make even the unrealistic seem real. I knew how it would end because I too have read the book and have seen the play more than once, but somehow you had me wondering how it would all turn out. Brava!
fuz chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
It may not be the the season,
but this story has been a pleasure to read.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Nice
FleurdeLysff chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Thank you for the beautiful story. I think there needs to be more giving in the world, not just at Christmas time but all throughout the year. I'm a strong believer that we each create our own fate based on the choices we make and this story shows it to a T.
hoppyliz chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Very good story, like it a lot. Thanks for sharing it with us.
bananafox chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
great story :)
Cina's chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Loved it
Kimmie2445 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Love it!
cullensrule chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Thanks for the christmas tale. A Christmas Carol is big in our house all the different versions.
motherbeatrice chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
perfectly beautiful...awesome she got another chance and took it, not everyone gets a second chance.
Happy New Year!
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
It was wonderful! You did a great job of fitting in the whole story into a oneshot! Thanks for writing!
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
So sweet and wonderful.
Sunflower33 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I about died when I realized what you had done. Ty a million times over!
RandyWriter chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Aww, in tears here. You did a great job on story! Great spin on a classic. Love the love! Wish there was more! Have a great holiday! You deserve it!