Reviews for Hiccup the Silent
Guest chapter 13 . 2h
hh nn nhh
fireclaw239 chapter 24 . 6/16
you claim that you have no plans of abandoning this story, but you haven't updated it in 4 1/2 years, even though I know you've been on because you're following a couple stories that weren't even on this site until around January of 2018
purpleflame2 chapter 1 . 6/15
Please update, please pretty please:)
Dancing Madman chapter 9 . 5/29
Windcrusher... nice name. Fitting, too, as it destroyed his other warhammer named Swiftwind. I do have a handful of other ideas I'd think you'd like to hear:
Gatecrasher
Seawarden
Bloodsap (Get it? Because Yggdrasil is a tree, trees have sap, and the hammer is the color of blood? Eh? I kinda like that one, it reminds me of my dad's WoW blood elf character)
Sparkbinder
Or, if you want something less majestic...
Greatwind
Boldpath (I thought it would be fitting because the words 'bold' and 'path' make it sound like it'll always hit what was intended to be hit, and with Odin's spear designed on the side it works well I think)
"But no matter how much Hiccup was beaten and belittled he never stopped trying to help and impress them, because more than anything he wanted to feel accepted by his peers." Blah blah blah. No longer interested.
cmckv101 chapter 24 . 4/26
Please please please please please update! this is an amazing story and cannot be left unfinished
No Account chapter 24 . 3/4
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
It is amazing ans I want it sooo much to be finished.
Please so hiccup x cami .
Pls finish! I want to see the fight between arterris and hiccup. Really hope she can't force a marriage when he wins or he flunks it and we can see her angry(hope she gets angry!)
Jusen Uzukaze chapter 2 . 11/25/2017
Dude, I like this story, I really do, but you need to separate the text into more paragraphs. At the least, make a new paragraph every 5 sentences or shorter if you can. Use new paragraphs after a dialogue. For example:
"Hello bud," Hivcup greeted.

Toothless pounced over to his best friend and returned the greeting.

"Hey Hiccup, what's up?"

See? Much more understandable and readable. The text in this chapter alone has only 3 paragraphs yet over around 2000 words total. Seeing as there are usually between 10-20 words per sentence and 4-6 sentences I. a paragraph, there should be around 16 papragraphs at the very very least and around 50 paragraphs. This does NOT include dialogue. With dialogue, it should at least double if not triple.
shadowbloodhound17 chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
could you please continue with this story because i would like to find out what happens next
H20eagles chapter 24 . 10/18/2017
Plz continue the story
H20eagles chapter 12 . 9/4/2017
Love it kept going with it
Veere chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
somewhere in other galaxy is end of this story yes?
Clarissa George306 chapter 24 . 7/27/2017
I really liked this story and I really hope you can finish this.
Arraia chapter 24 . 7/17/2017