Reviews for Hiccup the Silent
Frostwolf59083 chapter 24 . 7/23
Why didn't you continue the story I really like it. Plus I want Cani and hiccup together you left the story. Please continue it!
Any1 know why he stopped
Please continue the story I'm loving how it's going
ow god the lack of space is giveing me a head ache
Soon today fine trust me all right okay good thing
Sound that far good also power him
Jesse foot chapter 3 . 7/7
To opponents yes everything you are hiccup all right today will together power moment powerful hiccup like you to protect you
Husebad chapter 23 . 7/5
I would like CamixHiccup and Astrid either one sided to Hiccup or her along with Cami but they fight constantly when Hiccups not around
It's amazing you should up date again
FrankySuperCyborg21 chapter 24 . 7/2
Wow! This story has made me laugh really hard! I'm loving it! Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
Shadowapple183 chapter 3 . 6/30
Oddly enough, Bloodfang reminds me of Hookfang and everyone can see where I got it from.
BelionGamingFF chapter 24 . 6/28
So when are you going to continue this. I really do love it and never really find any mistakes, except for some grammar and punctuation mistakes. There are no plot holes or anything. Maybe you could explain some things better or make better hints, like Hiccup's weapon or Toothless' training regimen.
Timelordmaniac chapter 1 . 6/26
Please update this is the best story ever
Frontal tail that's funny
Husebad chapter 24 . 6/24
I'm lovin this I say how hiccup is portrayed is perfectly on character in this course of events
Husebad chapter 15 . 6/24
I like the idea of the two girls fighting for hiccups affection then he's too nice to turn one down so makes a compromise or something