Reviews for Hiccup the Silent
Jusen Uzukaze chapter 2 . 11/25
Dude, I like this story, I really do, but you need to separate the text into more paragraphs. At the least, make a new paragraph every 5 sentences or shorter if you can. Use new paragraphs after a dialogue. For example:
"Hello bud," Hivcup greeted.

Toothless pounced over to his best friend and returned the greeting.

"Hey Hiccup, what's up?"

See? Much more understandable and readable. The text in this chapter alone has only 3 paragraphs yet over around 2000 words total. Seeing as there are usually between 10-20 words per sentence and 4-6 sentences I. a paragraph, there should be around 16 papragraphs at the very very least and around 50 paragraphs. This does NOT include dialogue. With dialogue, it should at least double if not triple.
shadowbloodhound17 chapter 1 . 10/29
could you please continue with this story because i would like to find out what happens next
H20eagles chapter 24 . 10/18
Plz continue the story
H20eagles chapter 12 . 9/4
Love it kept going with it
Veere chapter 1 . 8/8
somewhere in other galaxy is end of this story yes?
Clarissa George306 chapter 24 . 7/27
I really liked this story and I really hope you can finish this.
Arraia chapter 24 . 7/17
Perfect and Update soon please
Ryder of berk chapter 24 . 7/4
please update I. dieing here
skysurfeur chapter 24 . 6/30
when is the next chap?
maddmann1991 chapter 24 . 6/18
glad snotlout got the ass kickin he srsly deserves, was curious on a couple of points though.
- do the other teens find out Hiccup is a Battle Fury
- will the dragon training proceed sum what like in the movie?
- the way to story is progressing seems more like astrid is gettin further and further in the shit with hiccup so i am curious as to the reference on AstridxHiccup in the summary and if u still plan on pursuing said course
- Do you plan to have hiccup make a helmer to match his new armor set or leave him helmless

Great story, can't wait for the next chapter :)
- Maddmann1991
This is such an amazing strory! Can you please continu writing it?!
ThatOneHobbit chapter 12 . 6/2
...spinning..frontal..tail...oh god...
JRjunior Com chapter 24 . 5/21
*Nods approvingly*
Devil-princess-of-underworld chapter 1 . 4/26
Please continue the story and i think it should be hiccup x cami
I doubt it but I hope this story gets contiued