Reviews for Hiccup the Silent
FeigningMischief chapter 1 . 3/4
Hiya! I really love your story! I've read it through and through. It's brilliant. Squirrels. (I'll never look at one the same way again!) I hope you do write more! I'm writing a story currently and would like to use the warrior types concept. If you could provide the source of your info it would be great. If you made it up, well done! Well done indeed. I'm asking for permission to use the info. My work most likely won't be published but I feel the need to ask for permission anyway. (As I should!) And I just wanted you to know how much your work inspired me. Thanks!
diedoktor chapter 24 . 3/2
You know... Two years is a hell of a writers block. I really want to see the end of this story! Did you know, you posted the first chapter on my birthday?
FeigningMischief chapter 24 . 3/2
Very good. I look forward to the next instalment. (The sooner the better)
MershedPerderders chapter 24 . 2/28
Are u intending tof finish this story because It has been a while and I'm really enjoying it :-/
seth11751 chapter 1 . 2/16
Please update this story is awesome
Emerson chapter 24 . 2/14
Please! Please! Please! Just another chapter is what we'are all asking for!
Flipnhaole chapter 24 . 2/9
I choose Camicazi. Is this story still active?
Keep writing
hicstrid4ever chapter 24 . 2/3
Updated now now now come on u promised u wouldn't give up
Good fucking story dude/dudet
skiewrites chapter 2 . 1/29
sorry, i really want to read your story, but the paragraphs are too long. maybe if you seperate them a bit it would be better
Asome
PPlease update soon your arsome and please let cami what she wants she deserves hiccup
grimmreaper 666 chapter 24 . 1/19
This story is awesome please I beg of you continue and let us see what hiccup will do next
*breaks down crying* w-why d-do you ignore all of us? D-Do you hate us?!