Reviews for My Two Brothers
Gemini Goddess chapter 10 . 6/19
That was awesome. Can you do a quick chapter about everyone from the other world. Like have them see sabo's face on the front of the manga. And then have them think back to all the weird things sabo's said and done over the years. That would be hilarious.
Miyu Hinamori chapter 10 . 8/30/2016
Rereading this is such a joy
yuzukikuran476 chapter 8 . 7/22/2016
Blackbeard needs to die and soon.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 7 . 7/22/2016
Please update.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 6 . 7/22/2016
Thank you sabo for saving luffy and ace please update this amazing story and please keep making one piece stories like this one
yuzukikuran476 chapter 5 . 7/22/2016
Poor sabo
yuzukikuran476 chapter 4 . 7/22/2016
WHAT SABO ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR Mind...
Please keep ace and white beard alive in this Story please
yuzukikuran476 chapter 3 . 7/22/2016
Oh crap blackbeard I hope that sabo will be alright please update.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 2 . 7/22/2016
Please update
yuzukikuran476 chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Sabo hurry up and save ace and luffy I hope that luffy and ace and sabo will have 2 Devil fruits each of them like blackbeard please update.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 8 . 3/27/2016
I'm not sure the round trips through the "real world" added as much as they could've, but this was definitely an interesting and well-executed variation of the "Sabo lives" theme (before that was canon). I very much enjoyed reading this, although I would've been a bit curious to see a quick scene of the reaction from Sabo's friends in the "real world" when they inevitably noticed the resemblence and oddities. Thank you for writing and posting this!
Windying chapter 10 . 2/24/2016
Hahn damn this is pretty damn good...
Windying chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Go right NOW~!
Vi-Violence chapter 10 . 12/3/2015
Very nice! Though I would be interested in a little more about the perspective of people who know Sabo in this world.
TheRandomGirl chapter 10 . 10/20/2015
This story just makes me very happy because I actually wish something like that happened. Though I love how Sabo is in the manga now, I really love this too! I would totally follow this story as a alternative version of one piece, but your story has ended. And I think you ended it really well too. I felt really sad when Sabo just gave him the hat and left, but it sort of really fits how things usually go in one piece. And then he went to Ace's ship and I totally squealed in joy!
I don't even care how the portal thing works or anything, because I really liked this story! Not everything has to make sense everytime, right? :P thanks for writing this!