Reviews for Another Stocking
Lonny J chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
Excellent capper. Great story, though the timeline seems to be a bit off. Regardless, thanks again.
malamoo chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

I apologize for the tardy response, I had been looking forward to reading this fic for some time after you told me but it's just been one thing after the other.

I am so glad that you updated this fic! Little Casey is an absolute gem and so smart for her age. How could anyone not like her? I especially loved the banter between Chuck and Sarah. You have this ability to say so much in so little words. It's just straight dialogue and yet I can imagine myself there with them. I definitely liked the sarcasm between them.

Thank you for keeping the love for Chuck alive!
Baby Huey chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
you have a tendency to put commas is the oddest places. remember, when in doubt leave it out.
uplink2 chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Great chapter and such a great story. Loved seeing this side of General Casey!
fezzywhigg chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
I really liked the General's story. I can't wait for next Christmas! Oh and Casey Bartowski, No wonder the General loves her.. she's a pistol ;)
fezzywhigg chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
Sweet and hopeful. Good stuff.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Wonderful story! When I saw the woman was named Ginger I sort of hoped it might have been Ginger from jaytoyz' Walkabout series. I liked this one too. Pretty cool that Casey would take a child to a formal party, and typically Christmas, that the child would charm the socks off of every stuffy diplomat and make the party happen.
atcDave chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Very funny, I love it! I was briefly confused by the double Casey situation, until I realized big Casey was always "John".
But really excellent chapter, thanks!
guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
that was cute ;) little casey is adorable and very smart but no wonder she's a bartowski!
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
I loved the event of John taking Casey to a stuff shirt Christmas party. I loved how Casey charmed them all especially Ginger. Please continue.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
I am sooo glad you are continuing this! I'm so glad in fact that i'll overlook how you've transfered Casey from the Marines to the Army, lol! i know you started writing this AU before the show made that distinction. Seriously, focusing on Casey and Casey was awesome! I really enjoy your writing so please continue! Thanks!
wilf21 chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Another chapter so soon. Thank you. This was very enjoyable. Casey is very cute probably because she's so precocious. Three languages! And John trying so hard to be gruff with her was very amusing.
wilf21 chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
Very cute and a really nice read.
wilf21 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I really loved this and it prompted me to go back and read your first fic "the stocking" and glad I did as it was very enjoyable. I'm going to rest your other Chucm fics soon, too.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Very nice! I really loved your original story and I'm glad you are continuing it! It's a shame that the show ended before Chuck and Sarah had children, it would have been great to see them as parents. Glad you are still writing!