Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
RyanDuffMustDie chapter 1 . 3/24
Stop being an unoriginal weeabo and make something good for once. Oh wait you worship a blond retarded gary stu who's worse than your country's president, gfkys.
Piandao chapter 1 . 3/11
Dobre
heckelman88 chapter 18 . 1/15
Can't wait to see if Aurra Sing is added to the Harem and who the Ghost of Kamino is and when Karr meets her, obviously its Hinata, probably a clone Sidious got from Orochimaru and Kabuto or Darth Kurr, can't wait to see Karr lightsaber duel with Hinata, subdue her and explain his reasoning behind killing her originally and then convincing her to join his Harem and showing her that Hanabi is alive. Aurra Sing in the Harem would be great because she seems like a highly redeemable character.
Roger That Silently chapter 18 . 1/6
Now this feels just like a dark Naruto. I like his character shining through
Shadow chapter 18 . 1/3
Loved it, keep up the great work and please update soon!
Deathslayer1996 chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Can you please update your NarutoxFar Cry story.
LastSoldier chapter 18 . 12/28/2017
Man this is awesome. Somehow your stories makes the day better when I have a bad day.
Wow. Gary must've been drinking bleach to make those accounts.
Acesnowlightning chapter 18 . 12/29/2017
I am eagerly awaiting the next update.
LUCARIO HMV ADVANCED chapter 18 . 12/28/2017
Really liked the Hellsing Ultimate Abridged reference, very nice.
The Mad King Ben chapter 18 . 12/28/2017
I see someone has watched the recent Hellsing Abridge as well. Another fun chapter, keep up the good work!
X-ownz chapter 18 . 12/26/2017
Yay! new chapter!
Tis the season to be darth-e fa la la la la-la la la la!
Silvers D Hei chapter 18 . 12/26/2017
Feliz navidad.
Clearhorse chapter 4 . 12/25/2017
Yay! More please
IronicWrath chapter 18 . 12/25/2017
Nice chapter as always, Merry Christmas and happy new year for you too, and for everyone else too.
MonkeyDGabry chapter 18 . 12/25/2017
Wasn't Shaak Ti still on Naruto's planet? I don't remember you saying she got back. In fact i remember that Naruto allowed Anakin and Obi Wan to get back but not Shaak Ti