Reviews for Naive Melody
FireUpTheIQ chapter 22 . 1/20
Oh damn its been years since this story has been updated but its so worth the reread. I can't believe I still remember this amazing story and I guess these reasons are why...I love how well you integrate Relly into the group, her back story too being really reasonable without shoving it into peoples faces, also you make her dialogue seem so real in everything that happens to her like the deal with the Trolls and talking and getting to know/caring about everyone in the group without sounding like a pushover (if that makes any sense) and last but not least how adorable this slow burn between her and Bilbo is. Like she's not even a real character (from canon and all that) and these two are my OTP XD. Also Bilbo...just BILBO the way you write his pov is like the best I've ever seen. Its like you know what's going on inside his head its so seem less. Idk I know its been years since your written anything since you are(where?) In collage double majoring no less to write much. I hope you do someday I hold hope that you may. Keep up that great work!
TheCatalystX chapter 22 . 9/7/2015
Too lazy to log in, but I really admire this story! I see you mentioned you're double majoring in college, so I can more than understand if you've somehow lost track/inspiration or even time to write the story. It's been quite some time since you've updated, but I wanted to let you know how much I adore this story! I've never read a Bilbo/OC story before. Plenty of female Bilbos, but never a Bilbo/OC. It's so cute I can't stand it... I'm just a bit disappointed that you've essentially ended it before you got to the romance, really. And that's the downside to a slow burn. If they're finished, they do have the best pay off - but if the writer (and I am MORE than guilty of this) doesn't see the story through, it kind of loses its allure/charm. Anyways, great job! I'll follow it in case you update again :)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/17/2015
I love this fanfiction sooooo much! It's really hard to find a good bilbo/OC fanfiction. It's mostly all thilbo stuff:P. I love the interactions between Relly and Bilbo and how you don't rush the relationship. You do a good job at keeping everyone in charecter too! I was very sad to see that you haven't updated since 2013 :/. I implore you to pleeaase update soon! I really would be soooo happy, you don't even know how much! -
Guest chapter 13 . 6/16/2015
I loved this chapter! At first I was like, "Not everyone gets recognized for things boo hoo deal with it." Then, I realized it was because she thought that Thorin didn't recognize her because of her breed. Aw. Well played! Again, great chapter!
K9Train chapter 22 . 12/18/2014
Geh, seven chapters left!
I've been really craving some excellent Bilbo/OC fanfics since seeing Battle of Five Armies! I really do hope you get the chance to continue onwards!
Dragon2013 chapter 22 . 12/12/2014
A grate cliff-hanger to end a grate chapter. I have to say this story just keeps getting better and better, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next, and I can’t wait to see what’s in store for Relly and the company. 'The Battle of the Five Armies' is almost out, and soon 'The Middle-Earth Saga' will have conclude :(, It’s a shame to see such a fantastic series come to an end, but hay, at least we were all given the privilege to join both the Company AND the Fellowship on their epic journeys across Middle-Earth, plus, if it wasn’t for them, we wouldn’t have gotten ‘This’ wonderful tale to read ourselves.
Keep up the fantastic work; I’m looking forward to reading chapter 23 when its released, and more so, I’m looking forward to seeing how Relly fits in with The Battle of The Five Armies, be it by the book or the film. :)
Also, I just finished listening to Billy Boyd’s song ‘The Last Goodbye’, such a beautiful peace of music to end the epic saga, and if I may add, it fits well with this story and (to an extent) Relly’s relationship with the dwarfs and Bilbo.
MINNOS chapter 22 . 2/2/2014
how can i see if i favorited this story? i really want to see when a new update comes
ro781727 chapter 22 . 1/8/2014
I laughed out loud when Relly burped at the dwarves's party at Bag End. You should have her do it again at Lake Town when everyone's celebrating.
ro781727 chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Heh, Relly really is one of the guys. Who knew she could burp like that indeed!
MellaRebella chapter 22 . 1/5/2014
Argh, cliffhanger! Please update soon, I'm eager to find out where Relly went or if something bad happened to her. I also love the innocent feelings Relly and Bilbo share, they're so cute :)) x
Samwise the Potato King chapter 22 . 12/26/2013
Amazing story!
A Daydreaming Writer chapter 22 . 12/24/2013
This story is so great - as soon as I started reading I couldn't stop! It's so hard to find a good Bilbo/OC fic, but this is absolutely wonderful! I hope you update soon, I'm really looking forward to more Relly & Bilbo cuteness :)
enchantixgoddess chapter 22 . 12/15/2013
PLEASE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I love this sooo much :)
wolviegurl chapter 22 . 11/26/2013
great story, please update again soon.
New.York.Celt chapter 22 . 11/12/2013
D: I hope Relly just went off to get that blueberry pie she promised earlier!
Great job, as always (: