Reviews for Lady Firehammer
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 66 . 4/21
This story is so beautiful. I loved Lina, she was a great character that I absolutely loved. I just...ugh...literally words are escaping at the moment how amazing this story is. I cried lots but it was beautiful!
Carpe Diem Vampire chapter 66 . 4/3
I'm reading this at 3:30 I. The morning where I am and I'm balling my eyes out. I loved this story but I am so sad at the ending that I can't help but to cry and try to be quiet so I don't disturb my family.
I was just going to stay up a little longer and finish reading this story then go to bed because of having to be up early in the morning, but now I fear that I won't be sleeping for a while, and if I do, I'll be crying myself to sleep.
This story was amazing in that details were not really changed from the original, but they were added to and that is beautiful. Though it is still heart wrenching.
Elvenrose22 chapter 66 . 3/21
Love this story couldn't stop crying the last few chapters!
Anonymous chapter 66 . 12/31/2015
Love this story. So good.
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 66 . 11/26/2015
Thank you for your story.
animexchick chapter 66 . 11/16/2015
Omg this story was sooo amazingly good and enthralling! Just finished spending the day binge reading it whenever I had the chance and it was so worth it!
Guest chapter 66 . 10/9/2015
An amazing story from start to finish. Thank you so much for writing!
GoTeamSkipper chapter 66 . 10/10/2015
First off, thank you for finishing this story! I have read many a fanfiction where the author lost interest not too far from the end, and I am very happy to see this one resolved. You did a wonderful job writing this story. Thank you for the good read! So Line Firehammer once again joined her beloved Thorin, and I am happy for their reunion. I am very satisfied with the ending, though it did take me a minute to remember each of the characters. Much of luck with your future writings!

Skip
Guest chapter 66 . 10/8/2015
Hi there, this is Biddle29 but I'm being lazy and not logging in...
But oh my gosh, this story, from start to finish was absolutely phenomenal. Thank you so much for writing this! I absolutely loved it!
sweets1111 chapter 66 . 10/8/2015
I have tears in my eyes... this was a wonderful read I can't believe it's over. Thank you for the effort you put into this piece. I can honestly say this is one of the top stories I have read.
Thanks again
-S
UniversalIndicator chapter 66 . 10/8/2015
well done darling, it was well worth the wait XD Its been amazing watching how youve developed this story from its earliest days and i have to say that i have not once been disapointed, thank you so much for such an amazing gift.
Paul McKinnon chapter 2 . 4/28/2015
If you kill Thorin... I'm coming for you. Personaly.
kblatz chapter 64 . 1/20/2015
Please update and finish this story. I love it and can't wait to see how it ends.
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 64 . 1/16/2015
Swear to God, I think I'm crying more now than when I actually saw the movie. Just, just, omg. It's heartbreaking. It really, really is. None of them, not even Thorin, deserved to die. ESPECIALLY Thorin, in this! Everything was finally going to be okay. They'd wed properly so that she could be recognized as Queen of Erebor, their son would be born healthy and raised happy, they'd rule together until the end of their eyes. But no. No, the fucking orcs had to get in the way. -breaks down into sobbing- Thooooori-hi-hi-hin! Excuse me while I sob endlessly into my pillow.
Datrix chapter 38 . 1/11/2015