Reviews for Lady Firehammer
SamMayDay89 chapter 65 . 10/28/2016
that was beautiful omg I was crying I loved it so Mich everything was perfect. you are an amazing writer please continue writing wow just wow this is the best thorin. no the best tolken. fan fic I have ever read ever. spoiler! !
who is the father of Thorin the 3rd and who is the second was thorin the 2nd? just wondering.
Guest chapter 66 . 8/18/2016
This will always be one if my most favorite story's and I was dad that there wasn't an update for a while and hadn't checked, but now that I see that it is finished relatively neatly, and that you hadn't let it go, I am very happy. You are very talented and I'm happy that you took the time to create and share this. And thank you again for finishing, I would have been devastated if it hadn't been. Lovely story, full of emotion and detail and I'm grateful that I've read it.
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 66 . 4/21/2016
This story is so beautiful. I loved Lina, she was a great character that I absolutely loved. I just...ugh...literally words are escaping at the moment how amazing this story is. I cried lots but it was beautiful!
Carpe Diem Vampire chapter 66 . 4/3/2016
I'm reading this at 3:30 I. The morning where I am and I'm balling my eyes out. I loved this story but I am so sad at the ending that I can't help but to cry and try to be quiet so I don't disturb my family.
I was just going to stay up a little longer and finish reading this story then go to bed because of having to be up early in the morning, but now I fear that I won't be sleeping for a while, and if I do, I'll be crying myself to sleep.
This story was amazing in that details were not really changed from the original, but they were added to and that is beautiful. Though it is still heart wrenching.
Elvenrose22 chapter 66 . 3/21/2016
Love this story couldn't stop crying the last few chapters!
Anonymous chapter 66 . 12/31/2015
Love this story. So good.
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 66 . 11/26/2015
Thank you for your story.
animexchick chapter 66 . 11/16/2015
Omg this story was sooo amazingly good and enthralling! Just finished spending the day binge reading it whenever I had the chance and it was so worth it!
Guest chapter 66 . 10/9/2015
An amazing story from start to finish. Thank you so much for writing!
GoTeamSkipper chapter 66 . 10/10/2015
First off, thank you for finishing this story! I have read many a fanfiction where the author lost interest not too far from the end, and I am very happy to see this one resolved. You did a wonderful job writing this story. Thank you for the good read! So Line Firehammer once again joined her beloved Thorin, and I am happy for their reunion. I am very satisfied with the ending, though it did take me a minute to remember each of the characters. Much of luck with your future writings!

Skip
Guest chapter 66 . 10/8/2015
Hi there, this is Biddle29 but I'm being lazy and not logging in...
But oh my gosh, this story, from start to finish was absolutely phenomenal. Thank you so much for writing this! I absolutely loved it!
twinklegoesthesea chapter 66 . 10/8/2015
I have tears in my eyes... this was a wonderful read I can't believe it's over. Thank you for the effort you put into this piece. I can honestly say this is one of the top stories I have read.
Thanks again
-S
Giamiagaia chapter 66 . 10/8/2015
well done darling, it was well worth the wait XD Its been amazing watching how youve developed this story from its earliest days and i have to say that i have not once been disapointed, thank you so much for such an amazing gift.
Paul McKinnon chapter 2 . 4/28/2015
If you kill Thorin... I'm coming for you. Personaly.
kblatz chapter 64 . 1/20/2015
Please update and finish this story. I love it and can't wait to see how it ends.