Reviews for Take Her For A Spin
Marlowe97 chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
Oooh, this was amazing! I've watched the episode of Supernatural you borrowed from, and even caught it right away (because I'm awesome like that ;-) )
But your twist on things was sooooo good, and you managed to keep things in a balance that had me feeling awfully sorry for Cassie while at the same time understanding the anger the others felt towards her. Though I'm sure most of their anger came from the fact that she was at the time in an adult and male body. If she'd been small and fragile, I doubt one of them would've been so angry - appearances do matter, in the end.

This was really excellently done, the way Tony is affected but not and how it leaves him with trauma (no use denying it, Tony) for which there is no physical proof or even reason. As he said, it wasn't him. But then again... it was. It was never personal, the abuse, it wasn't directed at Tony Stark, but he was there in that body and therefore it was personal for HIM. It must be a messed-up situation for his brain, and I'm sure it will make his life quite hellish.

Oh, I'm btw very glad your Bruce was so smart. I still think there might be a chance one day (later) for them, but I'm glad he wouldn't put himself and Tony in a relationship that would be doomed. Maybe the two of them will come to the conclusion that you don't need sex to cuddle and seek/offer comfort. Love is not just one state of mind. Hopefully Tony will one day realise that it wasn't a rejection of him, but a rejection of the situation, timing and maybe gender (I don't know).
So... in short: awesome!
MrRobertsIII chapter 3 . 2/24/2015
What a weird premise. For some reason I find it very, very funny. I can just imagine the real Tony reviewing all this on tape and his reaction.
MrsMoriarty96 chapter 12 . 10/14/2014
Please update more.. This story equally makes me go AWWWWW and want to cry.. Please Sir, I Want More..
Acae chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
I love the way you handled this story. You didn't downplay any major issues and you handled the psychology better than I ever could. You deserve better reviews than my own for this, but this'll have to do.
Have a good day
-Acae
hypercell chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
This story is awesome. I love it. :)
hypercell chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
What supernatural episode is this from?
Guest chapter 12 . 4/8/2014
Well done, Thor. no sarcasm intended, I actually meant that u did a good job writing Thor's POV and doing the "Tony-falls-asleep-in-Thor's-lap" thing. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
FanFiction Queen chapter 12 . 3/26/2014
Great story!
One problem though. You haven't updated in a year. That is bad. Update. Now.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
Well, they all have lingering scars from the experience, but hopefully they will heal, even if the process is slow. I'm glad Tony helped Cassie, even though she did all that to him. It is horrible to think that there are children out there being abused and exploited. Thanks for writing. I can't say it was completely enjoyable, but it was certainly engaging, and something made me continue reading.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
Ah, so this is the same as the episode where Sam gets body-switched with a teenage boy, Dean almost gets killed because the boy in Sam's body isn't watching his back well enough and they both almost get given to a demon. I was wondering whether it was a shape-shifter or possessing ghost. I didn't think it was a demon. I didn't think of this episode either. I wonder whether they'll go now... Pity they can't call the Winchesters. Or can they...?
MoonChild62 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Have you thought about writing it the alternate way where Tony doesn't get back into his own body and dealing with those issues. I really love the story and and reread it frequently. It's also one of my favorites
paintedblindly chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
So I actually reset my password to be able to review this story! I haven't actually logged in...for awhile!

I have a lot of thoughts about this story. I love the way you've structured the Avengers as a team, their closeness, the little tidbits of what slowly made them more than just people who fight together. I love that we get the point of view of all of them, at some point or other. I love that you managed to make Cassie such a real character, yes, she acted terribly, unforgivably, even-but out of a very human desperation, to escape a situation you can't help but feel she is justified in escaping. I love that Tony verbalizes that-that so much of his trauma has to do with simply NOT being a man, and furthermore, not being an upper-class, famous, intelligent man. Essentially, the story strips him of all his inherent privileges and lets him experience that. So to have his reaction to Cassie be-despite his anger, his hurt-sympathy is really effective and thought-provoking.

I hope there is more! Seeing Tony slowly recovering is equally interesting and I'd love to see some closure with Cassie as well.
PepperPotts07 chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
I hope you haven't abandoned writing this fic, because I absolutely love it and I was reading on the edge of my seat for every single chapter. Your story has basically become one of my favorite head canon's, so I would love to see a new chapter appear someday!
writerreader63 chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
I like this story. You wrote the angst with sufficient (actually, a lot) of darkness. I liked Natasha especially. Also, you wrote Thor very well, don't doubt yourself. It's very rare to find a good scene from Thor's POV purely for the reason that he's an alien god and you wrote it very well.
The idea is intriguing, and I liked the fact that Tony was empathetic with Cassie despite what she made him go through. It's a very realistic story, and you interpreted the characters very well.
I can't wait to read about the aftermath (of the aftermath?).
Fi Suki Saki chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
This is so... Awwwww...!

The moment with Thor unexpected Increadible ADORABLE! So so Sweet! Amazingly Lovely! God! So Awesome!

The moment with Steve was intense and quite awkward... But I'm glad that's ended well... huff... *sighed of relief*

America's Justice system is close to Perfect! My country's(Indonesia's) justice system close to be called Horrible! #No offence
Though actually not all crime can be solved by what so-called 'Justice'... (I learn It from watching)

To be honest, I HATES almost all story with Body-swap type! Close to Despise It!
But when I want to read this, this was what I think; "Hey, It sound like a good fic! The summary sound interesting! And it's not Romance fic! And there's no hesitation to read this fic from my mind. After all, I already this author's others fic, so, why not?!" ;D
And true... No Complint, no hesitation, just no bad thing happen to me! More praising happens in my mind for this fic!
AMAZING! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! PURE FLUFF!

The Hurt - heart-breaking moment covered with Comfort. And the Comfort part was so Heart-warming and so Fluffy! *squealing* This is AWESOME!

I' personally think, between Bruce and Tony in this fic, they're better not dating. No offence! I also think between them was indeed sweet and adorable! But this fic, Tony just had hard moment, so dating is not best opinion. Especially when he was in teenage female body, he was in 'panic' and 'confusion'. (I'm confused how to express It with words, especially in english!)

ANYWAY... This fic DEFINITELY AWESOME!

You closed this chapter with great scene!

I just hope, when it's close to last chapter, it's end well - Amazing - like your others fic! :) *peace*