Reviews for Digimon Academy
ZinaLyra chapter 1 . 3/7
This a very interesting story, and if you'd let me, I'd like to adopt it.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 29 . 2/28
Keep updating when you can. I guess this could be Luke?
Ryoumafan chapter 28 . 2/2
Please update this soon :)
ShadowPoisonCrystal chapter 12 . 12/1/2014
Impy and Gaty. Wait that means that this might be an AngeWomon and Beelzemon love as well. Sweet!
Baby Mo chapter 28 . 10/13/2014
So what is going to happen to all of them?
Shamalamb218 chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
Whoa! What a plot-twist! Amy always struck me as someone who got along great with Lalamon and with everyone else. :/
Shamalamb218 chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
Who's this Nelson character? Is he on leagues with Emma, or just another student? Find out next time, on Digimon Academy: Adventures Continued!

How ya like dat exit?
Shamalamb chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
Okay... Mabye Mia isn't a total 'tard, but still, you shuold freakin' know to respect digimon by now!
Shamalamb218 chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Wow. Mia's a bitch!
Shamalamb218 chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
Hey! What's wrong with Salamon?! Salamon has some pretty god damn cool digivultions!
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 28 . 7/10/2014
He does have a point though, that Bearmon. If you work you're life away, you'll miss out on life.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 27 . 5/30/2014
Keep updating, and we all need to balance fun with work, don't we?
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 26 . 5/30/2014
Keep updating this.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 25 . 5/30/2014
I have noticed something about your writing. It is way too wordy, I believe. In order to help you with it, I would simplify things, so instead of listing names everytime as in Emma talked with this person and this-insert names here, you could just say Emma told them, or the others, or something like that. In other words, you need to edit your writing to be more condensive, but you can add names in if/when they are needed and not everytime.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 24 . 5/30/2014
You could lengthen these a little more, right? That would be good I'd think.