Reviews for Ghost
linda from paris chapter 3 . 1/20
hum ... Hi this is the first time that i've ever left a review on and i've been reading a lot of fanfiction so here we go : YOUR WORK IS INCREDIBLE, I LOVE IT , KEEP GOING, HAPPY NEW YEAR !
Espied7 chapter 3 . 1/19
Yuurei is so. Cool. And the group dynamic is absolutely amazing. Thanks for writing!
In agony because this is one amazing fanfic that hasn't been updated in 2-3 years. Haha.
silver.rayn123 chapter 3 . 1/18
...Yuurei isn't Minato like i thought, isn't he? is he naruto? i think that's the most believable, next to being minato
OriksGaming chapter 3 . 1/17
This is a new take on the naruto time travel stories; it's weird having it from Naruto's point of view, and much faster than most stories due to the time skips. It's really good with no errors that I can find, and I wish you had finished this.
ChaoticLyra chapter 3 . 1/16
This was... amazing! All of it, actually. I love the time/dimension travel, whatever 'Yuurei' did do get back there, he's a fantastic and fascinating character and really well written. All of the characters are amazingly written. I think the whole half-of-Akatsuki follow Yuurei around ark is delightful, the council/conference/whatever meeting in Tsunade's office was both hilarious and just plain great and Jiraiya's reaction to him on the training trip was superbly developped. Meeting Minato was quite simply heartwrenching and brought me close to the waterworks, which just reinforced my love for this story, though. And the last two lines made me really hungry for more, so if you ever find the time to wirte more of this, I hope to read it. Thank you for this amazing story!
xXChirushiXx chapter 3 . 1/13
Please please please update! Your story is really well written and has an amazing storyline! UPDATE UPDATE! :-P
angel10 chapter 3 . 1/9
Why oh why haven't you updated yet?! This story freaking rocks! Those three chapters were the best thing that ever happened to me! I normally don't read stories with less than ten chapters, but I got curious with this one, for a meager three chapters it has garnered a lot more reviews and favorites than stories who have twice/thrice more chapters! And boy am I glad I decided to check it out! Seriously!
jordan15j chapter 3 . 1/3
interesting story, I really liked how you portrayed Itachi and Sasuke because I agree with all of the things that were said about Sasuke and Itachi was a great character and deserved better. Hope you continue this at some point.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
I've really, really enjoyed this fic. The writing style is unusual in its... pacing, I guess, or its scope. I've encountered this style before and actually quite like it. It's like it's compressed, existing somewhere between a typical full-details story and an in-depth synopsis. It really keeps the action moving since only the relevant parts of Naruto's life are presented - no "fluff" chapters, and you're not afraid to include frequent mini-time skips. It adds a bit of distance between the reader and the characters, admittedly, but I don't find that a bad thing in this case.
I also appreciated your faithfulness to Naruto's POV; there were several times when I thought you would surely have to switch POVs to reveal what was happening to other characters, but you never did.
Anyway, I loved the story, and since your profile declares that none of your fics are abandoned unless so stated, I suppose I'll have to put it on alert, just in case. Even if you don't update for a long time, at worst, I'll just have to re-read to remember the plot; and that will be quite enjoyable in itself.
Peristeria chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
I'm crying because of the cliff hanger, ok?
I reread this countless times and what will happen afterwards never comes to me ... I have no imagination and that's why cliff hanger is killing me.. I hope you suddenly have inspiration or something and write the continuation. Hahahaha.
Donni chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
I really enjoyed your story, and I find it very well-written.
KrazEELegaL chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Really engaging writing style and format. I enjoy your narrative style - it covers a lot while being engaging and doesn't get bogged down in unnecessary details. The pacing is perfect! Thank you for writing and posting this! Even if it's incomplete, it's still a fantastic read :)
Wanderlust-Charlotte chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
Gah I fell in love with this story. I hope the inspiration to continue it strikes in the near future!
KimiKage chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
Ah man. You can't leave it hanging like that. The suspense is killing me.
1,125 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »