Reviews for Mass Foundations: Redemption in the Stars
I like it, it's actually lore friendly and you don't have that stupid pip boy atomizing thing. I always thought it was dumb. Like if it could do something like that then why would they give it to TEN YEAR OLDS?! And I feel that when people do have it makes the courier and lone wanderer's accomplishments not as cool.
touhou fan chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
I sense a certain ice fairy
trninjakiller chapter 3 . 6/7/2015
You do know that to make this stupid thing not OP you looked over the fact that a pip boy atomizes equipment and stores it's mass on the person. He could carry his whole tucking arsenal with him. But you took it out. Either because you are ignorant of this fact, or you are just being a panzy and nerfed the courier.
trninjakiller chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
AHA DOCTOR WHO REFERENCE YESSSSSSSS!
Deanov87 chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
Pretty damn good story. Hope to see more of this.

Don't know anything about Fallout, but The Courier was a great character.
Kenneth Cummings chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
Good stuff! Certainly better than most fanfics, though that isn't saying much.
coduss chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
if this is part two of mass foundations, wheres part one?
Aurelius101 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
very good introduction. rate it 10 out of 10
Nymbus Three Tears chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
You did a great job on this story!
Red Guardsman chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Brilliant! Just read through all this. I like the chapter length especially - keeps us busy for a long time, hah! But Ethan's general "IDGAF" theme is kick-ass too.
Here's what he should say, to everyone offering him jobs ever:
"You give me money or nice gear, I do shit for ya. No questions asked, no fucks given."
Excellent work! Keep going!
newgman chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
It's pretty good.
Sarge1995 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Well, here's a good a start as any, may the spirits of air and flame guide you through writing this story, my friend. Good luck!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
There was this story " Mass Vexations: Redemption" (and a damn fine story indeed), where this story stands in relation to that one? A redone? (meh) A continuation?(awesome) or another story altogether with just shared starting ideas?

Whatever the case I do hope the rest of the chapters are relatively longer.

Oh and Viva la Republica!