Reviews for Tigress and Bunny
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 11 . 6/16
Awwwwwww, so cute XD. Please please please come back. This is really good.
Jenna Ylitalo chapter 11 . 4/4
Do you have pictures or drawings of katsuko with her hair style "kitten ears".
This is good and really funny
FreelanceWriting chapter 11 . 11/13/2015
You are going to update this story, right? I just want to know because you haven't updated this story and I wanted to know what happens after.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2015
Please update !
Please?
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2015
Please update soon I really really like this story can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 8/8/2015
I can't wait
Guest chapter 11 . 6/20/2015
please update
Musical Ninja chapter 11 . 3/26/2015
Great job! I love what you did with the story and the characters! Is there going to be more? I ask because I know that the story doesn't end at this point.
Howl for the Moon chapter 11 . 3/17/2015
Oh is this story still active or is there a sequel maybe?
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 11 . 3/11/2015
Great start, and the movie is a recap with just a little added at the end capturing a villian. Reveal Tigress' and Jake's history, that'll be interesting.
FAN-OF-EPIC-FANTASY chapter 11 . 2/11/2015
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
PLZ;)
Kittkatty chapter 11 . 2/2/2015
I hope you update soon I really love all your storys
Guest chapter 11 . 2/1/2015
You probably hear this a lot already but I LOVE YOUR STORY! 3 It has my favorite parings and it's a nice idea gnederbending the characters I can't wait to see more (especially Keith and Iva moments w)
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 11 . 1/29/2015
interesting can't wait for more