Reviews for Tigress and Bunny
FreelanceWriting chapter 11 . 11/13/2015
You are going to update this story, right? I just want to know because you haven't updated this story and I wanted to know what happens after.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2015
Please update !
Please?
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2015
Please update soon I really really like this story can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 8/8/2015
I can't wait
Guest chapter 11 . 6/20/2015
please update
Musical Ninja chapter 11 . 3/26/2015
Great job! I love what you did with the story and the characters! Is there going to be more? I ask because I know that the story doesn't end at this point.
Howl for the Moon chapter 11 . 3/17/2015
Oh is this story still active or is there a sequel maybe?
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 11 . 3/11/2015
Great start, and the movie is a recap with just a little added at the end capturing a villian. Reveal Tigress' and Jake's history, that'll be interesting.
FAN-OF-EPIC-FANTASY chapter 11 . 2/11/2015
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
PLZ;)
Kittkatty chapter 11 . 2/2/2015
I hope you update soon I really love all your storys
Guest chapter 11 . 2/1/2015
You probably hear this a lot already but I LOVE YOUR STORY! 3 It has my favorite parings and it's a nice idea gnederbending the characters I can't wait to see more (especially Keith and Iva moments w)
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 11 . 1/29/2015
interesting can't wait for more
rinpup14 chapter 11 . 1/25/2015
luv this story
Natalie chapter 11 . 1/20/2015
Please update soon and can you do a lemon scene as well and can you update your 5D and blues flamed princess as well so yeah update soon please and can you tell me what anime this is so yeah update soon please
OtakuHarunaHimawari chapter 11 . 1/18/2015
I AM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY YOU UPDATED THIS STORY AGAIN!
I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE AAAAAAANNNNNDDDDD YEEEEEEEESSSS