Reviews for Tigress and Bunny
I can't wait
please update
Musical Ninja chapter 11 . 3/26
Great job! I love what you did with the story and the characters! Is there going to be more? I ask because I know that the story doesn't end at this point.
Howl for the Moon chapter 11 . 3/17
Oh is this story still active or is there a sequel maybe?
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 11 . 3/11
Great start, and the movie is a recap with just a little added at the end capturing a villian. Reveal Tigress' and Jake's history, that'll be interesting.
FAN-OF-EPIC-FANTASY chapter 11 . 2/11
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
PLZ;)
Kittkatty chapter 11 . 2/2
I hope you update soon I really love all your storys
You probably hear this a lot already but I LOVE YOUR STORY! 3 It has my favorite parings and it's a nice idea gnederbending the characters I can't wait to see more (especially Keith and Iva moments w)
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 11 . 1/29
interesting can't wait for more
rinpup14 chapter 11 . 1/25
luv this story
Natalie chapter 11 . 1/20
Please update soon and can you do a lemon scene as well and can you update your 5D and blues flamed princess as well so yeah update soon please and can you tell me what anime this is so yeah update soon please
OtakuHarunaHimawari chapter 11 . 1/18
I AM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY YOU UPDATED THIS STORY AGAIN!
I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE AAAAAAANNNNNDDDDD YEEEEEEEESSSS
THEY
ARE
FINALLY
TOGETHER!
CJYGUJGTFTJ
Yeahhh-! Update! Jake didn't die, but is over!...Now is Maverik time...
hitomi65 chapter 11 . 1/17