Reviews for Pony Rock Opera
McSlendy chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Wow! This is good, man. Please, continue!

This is actually a pretty good start for your fic, and I like where it's going.
Uatu chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Great first chapter. Normally I don't do this on the first chapter of a story, but I'm going to add this to my favorites and story alerts. i like how you're giving Big Mac his own past; cause plenty of stories will have him doing something with out any reason as to why he's doing it. Also, I think the idea of him being in a band is great one. I was thinking of doing one myself, but was always to busy to do it.

Is the Ace in your story the same Ace from the MLP:FiM episode 'Call of the Cutie'? (Apple Bloom uses his tennis racket to hit some apples.) Also, it sounds like Ace was the lead singer for Iron Mare, so who's going to be the new lead singer? I'm guessing that 'Iron Mare' is a play on 'Iron Maiden'? Will Iron Mare be getting a DJ and will that DJ be Pon-3? (For Thunderlane!) The mare who moved to Canterlot wouldn't happen to be Octavia would it? It would be nice to see another Big Mac/Octavia pairing story.

I'm greatly looking forward to reading more of this story.
Inkly chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Hmm, can't wait to see where this goes. Wondering what's going to happen when Mac and this mysterious mare meet again.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This is awesome please continue this I would love to see Mac and the rest of his old band ironmare be together once more. This story will be funny and have that thing will tug at your heart excellent job bravo.
lovemesome ham chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
the second i read the mst3k reference i knew this fic was gonna be did not disapoint
BlackFalcon269 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This sounds like a badass idea, cannot wait for the next few chapters.

So let's see Iron Mare has
Big Mac on Lead
Thunderlane on Bass
Currently needs drums and a singer
And who is this female from Mac's past? Let's see, very musical, went to Canterlot... why do i get the feeling she has a gray coat with a black mane?
Rainbow Dash chapter 1 . 12/17/2012