Reviews for Cotton Candy
SullyR chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I couldn't resist reading this out loud to myself. Keigo is just too lively and hilarious to not read aloud.
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
That pairing, what the hell..
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Wonderful job :)
narutoxkiba-kun chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
nice! like the couple and sado helping hand... :D :3
Misc. Ink chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I actually think it was very...cute. :)

It was short, sweet, and had a nice twist at the end. I wasn't expecting any sexual stuff, much less in the way you delivered it, but I thought it was really good. I don't often see this pairing, much less read it, but I thought it was a nice change of pace. Good job, and I hope your requestee liked it as well )
Psycho-Neurotically Disturbed chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Oh my goodness. Ever since the episode they said they went to the amusement part together I've been waiting for this! This was making me laugh because Keigo was like an excitable puppy the entire time! Chad, good ol' reliable Chad. Cute.
noxlumen chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Missing scene? Yep. Hot? Yep. Adorable? Yep. I think you nailed it, though I wasn't really sure what to expect when I made the suggestion. I feel you captured Keigo's spastic tendencies and enthusiasm and Sado's quiet strength any mysterious nature well. It's light and fun and I really appreciate you taking the time for this.
ChocoXAiyana chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I was not expecting that beautiful piece near the end but I enjoyed it! Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
awwwwwwwwwwww..they will make a sweet couple...
PaulaGay chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I think the first person worked very well. You captured Keigo perfectly. It sounded just like him. It was one of the funniest stories I've read in a while. I hope you meant it that way because it was hilarious! I really enjoyed this one and I have to admit I wasn't expecting to.
MMagnet chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Much to my breathlessness. This flowed really well, I would never expect something like this to come across the way it did especially when both Keigo and Chad are literally on different ends of the wave length.

Stoic and outspoken. It was actually an interesting motif that reflected well with the essence of the characters.

Great sense of humour through Keigo's first person perspective.

Thanks!