Reviews for Hitsugaya taicho is drunk!
Bunny Stars chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Now I feel bad for Hitsugaya...but awesome story! :D
Dalamin Sahara chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Poor Hitsugaya... :D
It was very funny. Continue ;)
Roo chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
But actually you don't have a lot of caps so you can ignore my previous review.
Take it as a extra info then
ParasolMiss chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Hitsugaya is such a cute kid heh.
Most of your fics crack me up you're good haha I don't usually laugh
And so karma befalls on Rangiku and her huge boobs.
Toushiro was really ooc but that was to be expected because he was drunk. And thanks for linking to Rounded Mirror haha. I like how you made Rangiku go through hell back and again haha betcha she'll go through hell again to not let Toushiro touch sake.
Oh there's another side note also! I'm not sure if you want to follow my suggestion since its not like I'm metamorcy or what and its just how i view it as a reader. When an author uses caps lock to place emphasis on a word or sentence I get weirder out. As in because its in caps, I get the feeling of a sudden bombard? Because in this context he wasn't really angry but the shouting or ordering was actually for humor purposes. Maybe if it was in small letters but with exclamation marks? As in its okay lah but just remember too much is never good haha. But no mistakes in general you're awesome. Oh and for emphasis right, use italics rather than caps.
I hope I don't come off as pompous hahahaha. But seriously you don't have to really take this to heart or whatever because its just my view. It might just be only me.
Arvidercci
Roo.
moonlight chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
i liked it it was so funny
hailey-shiro chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Hahahah this was hilarious! "Matsumoto onee-san" What the heck... It would be really funny to watch him drunk.
Lazy chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Awesome! Poor little captain! Im glad you explained the meanings too! Now i get more things!

PD:Could you add the link of the fic that you mentioned erarly? The dentist and Hitsugaya? Wanna read it too!
animefan chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
hilarious! I don't what to say...it's so funny _
yeah, I hope i can seel toushiro drunk in the anime... I bet its real funny XD
Ryn Hallard chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Why didn't you split it into several chapters? :O And technically you aren't allowed to put little A/Ns in the middle of the story (part of the rules on ). But I won't bitch about it cuz it's your first fic. Just want you to be careful about that ;P