Reviews for From another point of view
simaruba chapter 1 . 8/10
If it has to be her then so be it. Please update your story.
LavernaG chapter 1 . 7/23
This was really, really good! You've managed to make all of the Dowager's thoughts so realistic and right. I could never analyse these characters so well. Well done! This was truly a wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
i love this one. i wish you would finish it!
NEGirl chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
I like everything you write.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Please finish or continue!
deeedeee chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I LOVE THIS
love love love the Dowager seeing them arguing and standing so close to one her deciding she has to be the one to do something about it. LOVE
evitamockingbird chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This is one of my favorite stories. I would love to see how this Violet takes charge in this situation. How will she go about getting the two of them together? I love the little portrait of Mr. Carson and Mrs. Hughes together as Violet watches them - talking, arguing, then smiling and touching. It's so sweet.
Tammy333 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Loved This!
Gabiroba chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I know there isn't a sequel to this one, but could there be? I really enjoyed it and would love to see what you can come up with for Violet to pull against those two.

It was very well written as well. And I enjoyed the insights to Violet and Edward.
telle17 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
AAwwwww, loveitloveitloveit!
Do you intent on making a continuation to this? Pliiiiiiiiiiiiz', this seems like such a great idea!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
What! That's how your leaving it? I need to know what happens! It's very original, I rarely read fic's from Violet's point of view. Please consider continuing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I think you should really build on this it would make a wonderful story on how she gets them together
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Perfect. I'm wondering if you might want to continue this. :)
eva.chrisovitsanousweety chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is fantastic! It will be nice if you continue this story! You are a very good writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Oh please can we have more of this? It is almost Christmas, you know :)