Reviews for From another point of view
deeedeee chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I LOVE THIS
love love love the Dowager seeing them arguing and standing so close to one her deciding she has to be the one to do something about it. LOVE
evitamockingbird chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This is one of my favorite stories. I would love to see how this Violet takes charge in this situation. How will she go about getting the two of them together? I love the little portrait of Mr. Carson and Mrs. Hughes together as Violet watches them - talking, arguing, then smiling and touching. It's so sweet.
Tammy333 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Loved This!
Gabiroba chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I know there isn't a sequel to this one, but could there be? I really enjoyed it and would love to see what you can come up with for Violet to pull against those two.

It was very well written as well. And I enjoyed the insights to Violet and Edward.
telle17 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
AAwwwww, loveitloveitloveit!
Do you intent on making a continuation to this? Pliiiiiiiiiiiiz', this seems like such a great idea!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
What! That's how your leaving it? I need to know what happens! It's very original, I rarely read fic's from Violet's point of view. Please consider continuing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I think you should really build on this it would make a wonderful story on how she gets them together
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Perfect. I'm wondering if you might want to continue this. :)
eva.chrisovitsanousweety chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is fantastic! It will be nice if you continue this story! You are a very good writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Oh please can we have more of this? It is almost Christmas, you know :)
Olafur Neal chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Please, dear god, let there be more to this! The idea of Violet Crawley matchmaker, seriously just made my week.
antigone chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
LOVE THIS! i think you nail the dowager's voice quite well, and her take on Carson and Mrs. Hughes is spot on! well done!
ContraryFairy chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
How is it possible that you aren't carrying this on? With such a perfect start as well! I need to know more please, and I need it soon...
TeaPowder chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
oh, please, please, PLEASE tell me you have a sequel in mind, yet. I could die if I won't see this delicious shipper!Violet in action!
onmyside chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This story needs to be continued imho. Because it is just perfect how Violet observes them and the little things she notices: she does not know the private Carson, only the servant!
She is jealous of Mrs. Hughes who is so strong and takes liberties yet she admires her. And I think she really does.